posted 21 days ago by
MrsGuin
Wacky Member

http://hubcareers-free.tradepub.com/free/w_digf09/prgm.cgi  WinX DVD Copy Pro makes real 1: 1 DVD copy without quality loss. With 9 different DVD copy modes, you can:

• Clone DVD/ISO image/folder to blank  DVD disc
  • Clone DVD to ISO image
  • Clone DVD to VIDEO_TS folder, or MPEG2 file
  • Copy main title to single MPEG-2 File
  • Copy DVD chapter to single MPEG-2 File
  • Extract audio or video only
  • Mount ISO image to a new driver
  • Burn ISO image or DVD folder to a new DVD disc

WinX DVD Copy Pro is compatible with all known copy protections, such as Region Codes, CSS, RCE, UOPs, Sony ARccOS, APS as well as Disney X-project DRM trick. It also uniquely repairs corrupted/ARccOS bad sectors, letting you bring scratched DVD movie back to life. And it is Low CPU cost, easy & fast to operate.Free offer expires 9/4/17

18 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 20, 2017 @ 8:37am
rated:
Thanks~

rated:
How does it compare to DVD Fab?

rated:
You're giving a lot of personal info to get this is...

rated:
FYI - *Active work email required to receive offer

rated:
or am i?

rated:
What's a DVD?

rated:
Download WinX DVD Copy Pro Setup File: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/tradepub.htm
License Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Please Activate it before Sep.10)
Note: Giveaway version works the same as full version, but it won't support future update.

Who knows if code is unique or what happens after 9/10. This comes in an email linked to a webpage with a PDF download having the information.

rated:
Not free. The cost is giving your contact information to TradePub. Too expensive.

rated:
BR-VLVDV5JT-UURZUX

rated:
Does anyone know of a good utility to turn an arbitrary video file (mkv, mp4, probably containing H264 or mpeg4) into a ready-to-burn VIDEO_TS directory?

I frequently want to make video files I have into a "playable" DVD for a relative of mine, and I can never find an app that does it without making the resulting video look like total garbage (Toast Titanium).

rated:
kstraka said:   Does anyone know of a good utility to turn an arbitrary video file (mkv, mp4, probably containing H264 or mpeg4) into a ready-to-burn VIDEO_TS directory?

I frequently want to make video files I have into a "playable" DVD for a relative of mine, and I can never find an app that does it without making the resulting video look like total garbage (Toast Titanium).

Freemake Video Converter  can do it.
link 

rated:
invalid license code!

rated:
kstraka said:   Does anyone know of a good utility to turn an arbitrary video file (mkv, mp4, probably containing H264 or mpeg4) into a ready-to-burn VIDEO_TS directory?

Your problem is the conversion. If the software sucks, the result will be crap. It's been ages since I've created DVDs. Back then I would use Video Studio Pro. At one point I toyed with making Blu Rays but can't remember the software.

rated:
So the software hasn't been updated since January. I guess a new version is coming out. And makes me think that with so many new video releases, they should be updating it to support newer titles. DVDFab is updated like once a month or so...

rated:
+1 for freemake

rated:
When I clone DVD to VIDEO_TS folder, I am unable to keep the subtitles.
Any suggestions?

Also, the resulting file is much smaller (lower res.) than what I get from DVDFab, or from good old DVDShrink, which is still my favorite.

rated:
TempName13 said:   BR-VLVDV5JT-UURZUX

Invalid.  The keys are apparently unique, yours was already used.

rated:
Since WinX DVD Copy Pro works only on DVDs, how does this compare to DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink? While these two venerable programs are dated, they still work on most DVDs. Plus, they are free and stood the test of time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017