rated:
On Display at 86th and Lexington not at Chelsea (23rd and 6th).

rated:
please put merchant in the title

rated:
FWIW, Target in Pittsburgh (201 S Hills Vlg Pittsburgh, PA 15241) happened to have stock at the same price ($299) yesterday.

For those with their RED card, it was about $321 OTD incl. tax--$305 if you have their RED card for 5% off.

rated:
redbrick said:   FWIW, Target in Pittsburgh (201 S Hills Vlg Pittsburgh, PA 15241) happened to have stock at the same price ($299) yesterday.

For those with their RED card, it was about $321 OTD incl. tax--$305 if you have their RED card for 5% off.

I noticed that also, it's the first time I have seen them on the shelf at Target.  As I walked by them, I did check the stores online stock and they showed out of stock.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017