Micro Center has Google AIY Voice Kit (FREE!) + Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Project Board Pre-Order for $35. Select free store pickup if stock permits. 

Micro Center Pre Order link 

I called them yesterday and they told me that they will be activating internet shipping orders in the next day or so...so you do not have to pick up in the store!

Note, be sure to select "preorder bundle" for the raspberry pi bundle.

With this AIY Voice Kit from Google, you can build a standalone voice recognition system with using the Google Assistant or add voice recognition and natural language processing to your Raspberry Pi based projects. 

Kit includes:

• Voice HAT accessory board
  • Voice HAT microphone board
  • Plastic standoffs
  • 3" speaker (wires attached)
  • Arcade-style push button
  • 4-wire button cable
  • 5-wire daughter board cable
  • External cardboard box
  • Internal cardboard frame
  • Lamp
  • Micro-switch
  • Lamp holder

-M

26 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is not an expired deal...It is currently active.

rated:
Amazing. Thanks for posting OP!

rated:
also look for the $5 off in store only coupon if picking up!

rated:
What is it?

rated:
basically make your own google home

rated:

rated:
bump!

rated:

rated:
Does the power supply have to be exactly 5V 2.5A? Would I fry the board if it the amperage/voltage goes up even a little?

rated:
eswarjj said:   Does the power supply have to be exactly 5V 2.5A? Would I fry the board if it the amperage/voltage goes up even a little?
 2.5A is what yout power supply should be capable of. It can be rated much higher than that.
Voltage is different. I wouldn't deviate from manufacturer's requirements unless you know what you're doing .

rated:
Still waiting for the shipping option. Thanks OP!

rated:
Shipping is still not available. Bummer.

rated:
"Please note: Your order contains some items that are in-store pickup only and some that can only be shipped. These items must be placed on separate transactions"

rated:
getting the same

rated:
ziolo said:   "Please note: Your order contains some items that are in-store pickup only and some that can only be shipped. These items must be placed on separate transactions"
  So can this deal still go through?

rated:
Looks like it's fixed and working properly now. In for 1. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Yep seems to be working fine this morning. Thanks!

rated:
thanks op

rated:
thanks. work for me

rated:
Thanks again OP

rated:
It still wasn't working for me all weekend, but finally this morning it did.

rated:
thanks!

rated:
For me, Raspberry Pi 3 still says available for in store pickup only

rated:
Looks like Pi 3 + AIY is pickup only. AIY only can be either pick or Ship.

rated:
I guess online deal has expired

rated:
javaman2003 said:   Looks like Pi 3 + AIY is pickup only. AIY only can be either pick or Ship.
  ordered for pickup ( I don't get a frys close-by, but i do get MC ! ) 
Your pre-order reservation has been accepted and will be ready for pickup at 1:00 p.m. on 10/28/2017.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017