posted 20 days ago by
njlandshark

Not sure if this is a deal but stumbled on this and its pretty cool. For  $263 i picked one up to put in my office. Its a stand alone washing machine that allows you to wash a suite or shirt or pants one at a time. 

Not so practical for a house washing machine but its great for a small apartment in a city or for an office.

https://www.amazon.com/Swash-Express-Clothing-Care-System/dp/B00P1S9FRA/ 

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This isn't a washing machine. Its more like a dry cleaning/dewrinkler. Even then it doesn't replace a dry cleaner. Just spaces out the time you need to dry clean your clothes.

rated:
Mediocre reviews on Amazon. Why would you recommend such a product?

rated:
Found a few videos online - apparently its from whirlpool and P&G.

Some cool videos about it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWK0GIz-TI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y6zuvGt2Qc

rated:
Honestly never saw something like this - it looks very cool. 

rated:
It looks like a giant cable modem.

rated:
Unfortunate that it's so big and has so little utility.  Seems to me it's a solution looking for a reason. 

rated:
I hear that - I like this for my office - i am always having afternoon meetings or visitors so its a nice way to "refresh" my outfit ---- in only 10-15 minutes before these meetings. 

From what i have been reading its a way to wear your clothing again between washes - so example if you live in NYC - you wear a shirt for an hour and you want to wear it again - you can "refresh it" with this machine. For 260 its not to bad. 

Ill post more comments and photos once i get mine  

rated:
Sounds like a great way to get more wear between dry-cleanings. But I don't like those pods, they are expensive and there is no guarantee that Tide is going to keep making them. Also, there are cheaper units available on eBay. One seller has them for $250 shipped and has "make an offer" available.

rated:
JerryW said:   Sounds like a great way to get more wear between dry-cleanings. But I don't like those pods, they are expensive and there is no guarantee that Tide is going to keep making them. Also, there are cheaper units available on eBay.  One seller has them for $250 shipped and has "make an offer" available.
  Id rather buy from Amazon than eBay any day of the week for a few bucks more. Second- i called the company they said the pods will be in production for at least the next 5 years. (I had the same concern). But on the cost - i guess nothing in life is free lol. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017