rated:
Can it be used in enclosed fixture?

rated:
harperchoi said:   Can it be used in enclosed fixture?

You are kidding right?  If so, just buy a regular LED bulb.

rated:
harperchoi said:   Can it be used in enclosed fixture?
  manufacturer says yes. however, the sensor works by turning on the bulb when ambient light levels are low. many fixtures are dark enough inside so that the bulb will be always on, defeating the purpose.

rated:
Or, depending on the design of the bulb, an enclosure might reflect enough of the bulb's light to make it cycle off. And on. And off again. I've had fixtures do that with other devices.

rated:
Recently bought 2 of these. They work perfectly and saves me from running around turning on outdoor lights every day.

rated:
albert59 said:   Recently bought 2 of these. They work perfectly and saves me from running around turning on outdoor lights every day.
  Agreed, just leave the light switch on and they do the rest.  Mine are made by Phillips and they just work, great in the winter when you come home after dark or when you go on vacation.

rated:

• 450 lumen is not very bright. a 60w bulb is about 800, so this is like a 25w?
  • Philips is a better brand. about same price if you buy 3.
  • surprising number of 1 star reviews (6%).

rated:
It told me code could not be applied. Still alive? Others working for?

rated:
Coupon only works on the 5w 450 lumen model.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017