posted 23 days ago by
SgtPepper91179
Senior Member - 1K

Get 100% Free Talk, Text, & Data & Get the Galaxy S3 (Certified Preowned) for $39.99

Product Features:

• Android 4.4 “KitKat”
  • 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon, Dual-core
  • 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED 
  • Main camera: 8 megapixel
  • Sub (Front): 1.9 MP camera
  • 16GB of Internal Memory
  • Expandable to 32GB
  • Condition: FreedomPop Certified Pre-owned

FreedomPop Services:

• 100% Free Basic Plan - 500 texts, 200 mins, and 500MB
  • Unlimited Talk, Text, and 2GB data - $24.99/mo
  • No contract. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
  • WiFi calling and texting from anywhere
  • Free unlimited calling & texting between FreedomPop Phones
  • Free international calling from over 60 countries
  • Get a new phone number or keep your own
  • Earn additional free data every month by adding friends
  • Earn unlimited free data by completing partner offers 

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 24, 2017 @ 11:12am
rated:
never sign up with these guys.. way to many steps to quit.. like a freaking cd club.. from the 80s.. f this company.. Also their services suck..

Unreliable.. not what they say they are.. takes too much configuration.. just move on find a real provider.. not this english garbage.

rated:
I have to agree with the gimper - their software bricked my phone then they charged me for data on a device they sent that I didn't ask for and never used !!!

rated:
Me too. I still have the number with them that they are charging me $.01.....I gave up on cancelling

rated:
They keep charge me every month $0.01 for a device, Photon, no longer working on their system.

rated:
Wow, apparently I am not the only one getting charged for $0.01. On their website they don't even say they charged me. It just appears on my credit card statement.

rated:
My FreedomPop experience has been similarly frustrating. somehow, the free service always includes various short-term free bonus packages -- it is confusing to track all the 'special' services you are enrolled for (and need to figure out how to cancel) until you see the monthly charges on your credit card bill. If you're super vigilant, I'm sure you can maneuver through their system, but know that it's a gamble, and they're making a good profit on mediocre "free" service that is full of 'gotchas.'

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017