Original Thread:  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1577524

Buy any 3 Gardein / Earth Balance products and get a $7 MasterCard reward card.

http://new.rewards.tpgrewards.com/boulderbrands/redeem/terms.pdf 

Also applies to Evol, Udi's, and Glutino brands.

Take picture of receipt with handwritten checkmarks in the correct locations, e-mail it in, get a reward code, redeem it, and get a PDF with a virtual MasterCard number on it good for $7.

I've been getting Follow Your Heart and Daiya cheeses with the Gardein burgers to make some amazing vegan cheeseburgers lately.

Follow Your Heart routinely has printable coupons that can be used for $1 off any product they manufacture, no limit on redemptions:  https://followyourheart.com/coupons/

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have not been able to redeem the paper Master Card in any store. The only place online I've been able to redeem was to buy a $7 CVS gift card. Has anybody had any luck elsewhere?

rated:
maynard7 said:   I have not been able to redeem the paper Master Card in any store. The only place online I've been able to redeem was to buy a $7 CVS gift card. Has anybody had any luck elsewhere?
I actually have more trouble redeeming the code (the step immediately before getting the MasterCard PDF e-mailed to me) because the street address I put in requires an apartment or suite number.

Once I get the 16-digit MasterCard number, it's temperamental and both name and address have to match perfectly, but I'm able to put $7 into my e-z pass account every time I get a $7 redemption code.

rated:
Just put another $14 into e-z pass.

rated:
I loaded it to Amazon with no issue

rated:
Great, Variety options.

rated:
What's the limit on the MCs?

rated:
What's the limit on the MCs?

rated:
Supposed to be 3 per person for the entire promotional period, but not hard to circumvent the limit if one is so inclined.  As long as all the qualifying purchases are legitimate, I don't see It being problematic.

rated:
Redeemed at Trader Joe's, no problem.

rated:
junkdealer said:   I loaded it to Amazon with no issue
  How did you manage to do that? There are a lot of reports that the card keeps declining for both reload and new ama*zon GC purchases.
I was wondering how people are using these cards.

rated:
mikejensen said:   
  How did you manage to do that? There are a lot of reports that the card keeps declining for both reload and new ama*zon GC purchases.

I bought a $5 Walmart e-gift card and then used the remaining $2 towards my car insurance payment. I tried to buy an Amazon gift card and it wouldn't work. It also wouldn't work for Amazon reloads.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
mikejensen said:   

I bought a $5 Walmart e-gift card and then used the remaining $2 towards my car insurance payment. I tried to buy an Amazon gift card and it wouldn't work. It also wouldn't work for Amazon reloads.

Thank you for your reply.
I could only buy one ama*zon GC by converting the MasterCard from debit to credit by following these steps:

1. Go to Account.
  2. Under Payment Methods, select Manage Payment Options.
  3. Next to the payment method you would like to change, select the down arrow.
  4. Select Edit.
  5. Uncheck the box that is next to Processed as a debit card.
  6. Select Save.

rated:
I did the $5 Walmart gift card thing, then loaded the $2 into my Dunkin Donuts app (couldn't find any other way to get that $2 off. I had to send a DD gift card to myself for $2, then apply it to my account).

rated:
I submitted 2 separate receipts 2 days ago. Only got 1 GC.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   I submitted 2 separate receipts 2 days ago. Only got 1 GC.
  Did you send images of both receipts in the same e-mail?  Try them separately.  They probably only looked at the first one.

rated:
Only 10 days left!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017