posted 21 days ago by
ubermoonknight
Ancient Member

Noticed my $20 gallon of Valspar paint had a $10 MIR after checkout, making it 50% off.  Deal is running through September 6th.  Refund receipt says no limit per household, and I submitted online.  No problems combining with military discount at checkout, making it $8.  Here are the details:

Rebate-  Get $10 (114- to 128-fl oz cans); $25 (342- to 384- fl oz pails); or $40 (570- to 640-fl oz pails) rebate on Olympic ONE and Assure; Valspar Reserve™, Signature, Duramax, 2000; HGTV HOME™ by Sherwin-Williams, Ovation, Showcase, Weathershield and Infinity; Cabot; Olympic Elite and Maximum; Olympic Rescue it Max and Rust-Oleum Restore. Net fluid ounces vary based on your product and color choice. Offer excludes mistints, interior stain, ReadySeal and Thompson’s WaterSeal. Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, discount or coupon, including but not limited to any quotes, or volume or special price discounts. Online or mail-in rebate form must be submitted/postmarked on or before 30 days after promotion ends. Requests from or for groups or organizations will not be honored. Allow Eight weeks for processing. See Lowes. com/rebates or store for more details.

Offer excludes mistints.

Lowes Paint Sale

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
A Lowe's store near me has 5 gallon pails of Olympic White Flat Latex Interior Paint and Primer in One  for $47.99 (Olympic Assure brand, Tint Base 2).
So after $40 rebate that would be $8 plus sales tax on $48, or about $2 a gallon. That's some cheap paint!

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   A Lowe's store near me has 5 gallon pails of Olympic White Flat Latex Interior Paint and Primer in One  for $47.99 (Olympic Assure brand, Tint Base 2).
So after $40 rebate that would be $8 plus sales tax on $48, or about $2 a gallon. That's some cheap paint!

Nice...
  Looked into the 5 gallon sizes and found this:Olympic Assure Tintable Semi-gloss Latex Interior Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 620-fl oz)for $19.98, one available, with $40 rebate.  Maybe $20 MM on the deal!  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017