posted 17 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

At participating Hyundai dealerships, complete a test drive of a new Hyundai vehicle and receive your choice of a $40 Visa Gift Card, $40 Target Gift Card, or $40 Amazon Gift Card for free via the directions below.
Go to https://www.hyundaiusa.com/ and select "Find a Dealer" on the top right and enter a ZIP code and select your nearest dealer.
Select "New Vehicles" and then "New Inventory" and a pop-up should appear with the gift card offer; fill out the form and follow the dealership's instructions  

12 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Only good deal if you want to buy Hyundai. But otherwise, not worth wasting one hour of anyone's time and give out copy of your driver's license. Also, expect the sales guy to keep calling you.

rated:
i cant' seem to get it to work. what might i be doing wrong?

rated:
As always, make sure you keep copy of offer, and name, date ,etc of person you dealt with at dealership. My brother and I went in with coupon last fall. Had to call and email Hyundai to get the gift cards offered. Took month to get one of them, 3 months to get second.
I was actually looking at hyundai to buy. Ended up with a Honda.

rated:
Not working for me either

rated:
Not working for me either

rated:
When you go to find a dealer, you can refresh with change location then put in your zip code.

rated:
I saw that a few days ago, but read the fine print about, you agree to except text and marketing and sales calls now and in the future,,,,,  It's like a life opt in

rated:
Isn't almost every offer a lifetime opt-in??

rated:
Probably that's why we have call blocking. Didn't have the phone with me, so I gave them the number to the local Chevy dealer sales person from the last test drive.

rated:
I received a $25 gift card when we test drove a car. We ended buying the vehicle too.

rated:
No go for me.

rated:
No pop ups for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017