rated:

rated:
Always deals on 60W ... need 100W deal

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   Always deals on 60W ... need 100W deal

Ditto!

Best I ever found was Feit 4 pack dimmable at Costco for $15.

rated:
The local Home Depot stores in my area were offering Cree 40 W equivalent and 60 W equivalent bulbs at $3.97 for four LED bulbs (maximum of six total packages per customer). That's less than $1 per bulb (rated 25,000 hours).  However, it was being discounted by a local utility subsidy. So some stores did not participate even though they were just a few miles from the participating stores (all city locations and some suburban locations were participants). I had to select specific stores in order to obtain the much lower price.

rated:
When I click on the link it comes up as $1.88. But I jump on the harder to find deals. I get my bulbs for about $0.60 but you have to wait for Home Depot to discount these bulbs in store. You will usually never get this price online.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017