posted 17 days ago by
Shakhs

Hello Fatwallet,

This is my first post ever, so please let me know if I made any mistakes

United.com has roundtrip tickets from San Francisco (SFO) to Chicago (ORD) right now for $106.40 (includes taxes/fees).  There are too many dates available to list so I haven't put any specific dates.  I bought ticket for late October, so it is available defintiely until then.

Let me know how I did for my first post!

​​​​​​​United.com 

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
$54 one way, good deal, but very limited date

rated:
Can't sit with family???

rated:
Shakhs said:   This is my first post ever, so please let me know if I made any mistakes

Don't worry, even without asking you'll be attacked if you made even the smallest of mistakes!  Welcome to FW!

But, just so you know, everything looks fine.  Google flights is a great resource to check fares, there are also plenty in late Sep:
flights 

If you click on the beginning or end date and then Flexible Dates, a nifty grid pops up that allows you to better find the $107 options.

EDIT: Updated link

rated:
You might want to mention that these are Basic Economy fares, which do have some notable limitations with respect to seating selection / availability and carry-ons.

It will be about $100 more (round trip) for a regular economy fare, which is still a good deal.

rated:
Good job!

rated:
Works in reverse too. ORD to SFO and back.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017