QVC has a bundle with an Amazon Echo speaker, 2 months of Amazon Music (3 months for new subscribers) and 3 Audible Book Vouchers for $74.95 with free shipping. 

You may be able to get a better deal with code FIVE4U if you're a new customer. 

You can also do 5 easy pays of $14.99 if you don't want to pay $75 right off the bat. 

Brand new, includes full warranty. 

http://www.qvc.com/Amazon-Echo-Speaker-with-2-Plus-Months-Music-...

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 21, 2017 @ 8:07am
rated:
This seems like a smoking deal. Is this an older version of the Echo, or something similar?

rated:
kstraka said:   This seems like a smoking deal. Is this an older version of the Echo, or something similar?

Nope, this is just an Echo! Not refurbished or old tech as far as I can tell! 

rated:
Mine arrives tomorrow. There was tax but I had to call to get the $5 off. Also, Ebates had a $10 off $50 promo as well, so I'll have paid $65 after tax. I'm tempted to get the family plan of Music Unlimited. Anyone here want to let me know how that is? Good service?

rated:
Purchased on a week ago and just got it yesterday, great speaker quality.

New model supposedly coming out soon but for $75 you can't go wrong.

FYI that the "coupon codes" are new customer codes, not much of a deal if you already have had trials. Others have posted problems with redeeming.

rated:
Thanks for the head up on $10 bonus from ebates , Canucklehead . It was added to my ebates cash back total.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017