Hit “Get This Now” and enter your name and email. Then check your inbox to confirm your email address.
After you confirm your email, look for an email titled “Your Name – Coupon Code For Pruning Saw” – then just reply to the email and in under 24-48 hours they should reply back with a code if they have any codes left!
 https://equinoxvip.clickfunnels.com/optin-837917616260400

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I hope you do get it, that website is owned by a guy who has a bunch of websites and some of them don't look very legit.

I don't want to risk all that spam.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   I hope you do get it, that website is owned by a guy who has a bunch of websites and some of them don't look very legit.

I don't want to risk all that spam.

Good point
Thanks for the added information

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017