posted 16 days ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Papa John's 1-Topping Large or Pan Pizza for $7 

use promo code: CHEESEDAY

Expires 9/8/17

other offers

Papa John's XL 2-Topping Pizza $11 Code 11XL2T - Expires 9/24/17

Select areas can use MLM50 for 50% off almost anything (may not be combined with GAMEDAY)

Select areas can use TMOBILE50

Select areas can use GIVEME50 for 50% off pizzas

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Papa Johns coupon thread.
rated:
The joint here in Grants Pass Oregon always turns down these type coupons/offers

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   The joint here in Grants Pass Oregon always turns down these type coupons/offers
  The ones where I am in MS usually do too. I'm always surprised when a code works. The only codes that usually work in my area are for the more expensive things on the menu. Every Monday there's the 50% off regular priced pizzas which I think is national. Every few years a % code off an entire order works.

rated:
I will stay with Dominos...
Love their cheesey bread....

rated:
Not flaming the OP, a deal's a deal BUT in my personal experience, this so called pizza has got to be the worst ever. I would prefer a triangular piece of cardboard with ketchup and sprinkled Limburger cheese on it, to a slice of this 'pizza.' OMG, first time in my life I ever threw out an entire pizza after only two bites (two, because after the first one, I wasn't sure if it was me or the alleged pizza.... it wasn't me. FWIW (which truly is more than this horrible concoction).

rated:
piecetyme said:   Not flaming the OP, a deal's a deal BUT in my personal experience, this so called pizza has got to be the worst ever. I would prefer a triangular piece of cardboard with ketchup and sprinkled Limburger cheese on it, to a slice of this 'pizza.' OMG, first time in my life I ever threw out an entire pizza after only two bites (two, because after the first one, I wasn't sure if it was me or the alleged pizza.... it wasn't me. FWIW (which truly is more than this horrible concoction).
  Exp with Papa Johns or any pizza joint can be iffy, a lot depends on the maker of ofand how they follow the recipe including amount of toppings. 
I was with Shakeys Pizza in the 70's and our store was well known to be one of the better ones

rated:
piecetyme said:   Not flaming the OP, a deal's a deal BUT in my personal experience, this so called pizza has got to be the worst ever. I would prefer a triangular piece of cardboard with ketchup and sprinkled Limburger cheese on it, to a slice of this 'pizza.' OMG, first time in my life I ever threw out an entire pizza after only two bites (two, because after the first one, I wasn't sure if it was me or the alleged pizza.... it wasn't me. FWIW (which truly is more than this horrible concoction).

It really hit or miss depending on the joint. The Papa John's usually sucks but there's one near my house where the pizza tastes real! Seriously shocked me. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017