posted 18 days ago by
MasterDebator
Words as Weapons

Posted with ToGo

Free Netflix Subscription w/ 2+ Lines of T-Mobile ONE at T-Mobile 

Linky 

Starts 9/12T-Mobile just announced they'll be offering anyone with at least two lines on their T-Mobile ONE service a standard (2
screens) Netflix subscription for Free

21 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
New customers only???

rated:
Ucmd03 said:   New customers only???
  no

rated:
1. Works for new and existing customers.
2. You need to have at least two lines of T-Mobile ONE, and you can't be on the $100 for 2 lines promo plan. Regular price for 2 lines is $120, so, if you're at $100, doesn't make sense to switch to get Netflix (pay extra $20 to save $10).
3. Starts 9/12, you can call in or do it online, they'll send you a link to connect your Netflix and T-Mobile accounts. After a month or so, T-Mobile will start paying your Netflix bill.
4. If you want the higher-end Netflix package (4 streams, 4k), T-Mobile will cover $10, and you pay the remaining $3.

rated:
Why do we not get similar love from Metro PCS? (Rhetorical Question)

rated:
ljderm said:   Why do we not get similar love from Metro PCS? (Rhetorical Question)
  You should be paying way less than $120 for two lines on Metro. 

rated:
No Simple plan? Ugh

rated:
tricksters

rated:
MasterDebator said:   Free Netflix Subscription w/ 2+ Lines of T-Mobile ONE at T-Mobile 

Linky 

Starts 9/12T-Mobile just announced they'll be offering anyone with at least two lines on their T-Mobile ONE service a standard (2

This is also good to mention here , i guess    here     Unlimited 55+  2 lines $60/mo.

rated:
comodosky said:   
MasterDebator said:   Free Netflix Subscription w/ 2+ Lines of T-Mobile ONE at T-Mobile 

Linky 

This is also good to mention here , i guess    here     Unlimited 55+  2 lines $60/mo.

I suppose the free Netflix isnt available for the 55+ plan ($60) if it isn't available for the $100 plan.

rated:
po90260 said:   tricksters

I thought so, but TnCs won't disappoint you.

rated:
I did this last year with T-Mobile and Samsung. When the Samsung Galaxy S7 had a BOGO sale. We bought two phones ($25 per phone per month x 24 months), received a $600 Visa gift card (which is the value of the BOGO), we got two 1 year subscriptions to Netflix (which were stackable on one Netflix account = 2 years), and we got two Samsung Gear VR googles with 5 free VR apps.

rated:
cestmoi123 said:   you can't be on the $100 for 2 lines promo plan. 
  BOO

rated:
People with the older plans never get these offers. We only get billing errors every month trying to wear us down to switch and pay more.

rated:
Ucmd03 said:   New customers only???
  Not only for the newbies.

rated:
We are in grandfather plan.. Paying $60/month for 2 lines since 2006. Is it applicable for us?

rated:
I do not think so. I think that you are qualified if you are on unlimited data plan.

rated:
IndianInUSA said:   We are in grandfather plan.. Paying $60/month for 2 lines since 2006. Is it applicable for us?
  Sure, you just need to switch to the One plan, for $120/month for two lines.

rated:
I asked no Netflix for 55+ plan. 

rated:
Is the tethering 10GB at 4g?

rated:
I love tmobile! Free Netflix for life!!!

rated:
I will stick with my 2 unlimited lines for 80.00 plan and pay for netflix separately. That hookup deal was awesome.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017