posted 14 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

I saw this on my credit card. You earn $75 cash back when you make two transactions with AT&T Wireless  using your eligible card associated with this offer.
Must make two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15.00 on the card associated with this offer by 11/14/2017.
Your $75 cash back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction. Offer expires 9/30/2017.

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Have done it in the past, I see it now on mine again. Thanks OP! easy $45 and some free chargers.

rated:
I could use more details. Where can I see this detail. Thanks

rated:
I've tried this before and I never got the cash back. I have my card linked to 4 separate ATT services with 4 monthly bills. Tried hard before and just never saw the return.

rated:
Mine shows $100 back in the app. Would be a sweet deal, but what kinds of things are eligible that can get me two $15 purchases?

rated:
YMMV

rated:
pyrojeff said:   Mine shows $100 back in the app. Would be a sweet deal, but what kinds of things are eligible that can get me two $15 purchases?

You can purchase any accessory in the store, online.  Buy an (overpriced) cable for $10 or so, twice, and it will trigger the bonus.  I've received the offer and completed it successfully on two cards in the past year.

rated:
Last time I got two chargers. I can't find a damn thing worth buying in their junk store this time around though.

rated:
draculatreeforest said:   Last time I got two chargers. I can't find a damn thing worth buying in their junk store this time around though.

I've bought these:

https://www.att.com/audio/quikcell-auxiliary-cable.html#sku=sku7...

Decent patch cables.  Overpriced, but who cares. My kids find use for them.  Free ship.

rated:

rated:
Or you could just make 2 $15 payments on your friends cell phone account, and if you don't have any friends I'll be your friend.

rated:
Or you could just make 2 $15 payments on your friends cell phone account, and if you don't have any friends I'll be your friend.

rated:
nahata22 said:   I could use more details. Where can I see this detail. Thanks
It's a YMMV whether you have it on your card. I had a $50 offer a few months ago. I don't have anything at the moment.  Look under BankAmeriDeals on their website or app to see if you have this or other offers.

rated:
parmenides said:   
pyrojeff said:   Mine shows $100 back in the app. Would be a sweet deal, but what kinds of things are eligible that can get me two $15 purchases?

You can purchase any accessory in the store, online.  Buy an (overpriced) cable for $10 or so, twice, and it will trigger the bonus.  I've received the offer and completed it successfully on two cards in the past year.

Unfortunately, buying an (overpriced) cable for $10 or so, twice, will NOT trigger the bonus that requires two $15 minimum purchases.  Purchases can be for wireless service or accessories (cables, chargers, earbuds, etc).  I buy an (overpriced) cable for $15 + tax, twice. I'm partial to these.  It does take a few weeks for the BankAmeriDeal to show as 'earned' after the second purchase.  Also note that store purchases only count if it's a corporate store (not affiliate).  
I've had this three times in the past and it always worked.  If it isn't working for you, you're missing some detail.  Read the fine print; it's only a paragraph.

rated:
I have two credit cards but BOA app does not show any offers.

rated:
No offers for us this time around , but both wife and I have gotten this offer before on our BofA accounts. In both cases we met the requirement by making $15 online payments against our AT&T landline/internet bill. Worked great.

Chris.

rated:
frodobaggins said:   I have two credit cards but BOA app does not show any offers.
No offers at all, or no AT&T offers?

I used to get very few offers but ever since I became a Preferred Rewards member and started using my credit cards much more (thanks to 75% rebate bonus), I've been getting several a week. Sadly, most are of no value to me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017