posted 18 days ago by
nbhirrific

Ka-Bar Tactical Spork for $6.16 @ walmart

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
That certainly qualifies as a tactical spork, i.e., one that you buy and then hope you'll never have to use.

rated:
That's...odd.

rated:
That knife blade looks a little intense for something I'd eat with a spork.

rated:
I've never shopped around for tactical sporks. Is this a good deal?

rated:
kagejishin said:   That knife blade looks a little intense for something I'd eat with a spork.
  Probably illegal in California.

rated:
This product is just stupid.

rated:
nomonies said:   I've never shopped around for tactical sporks. Is this a good deal?
  You're better off with a custom build.  These are are not mil grade tines, and the pull from the sheath is crap.  Also no space for optics or bipod.  Quality build should cost you at least $1000.

rated:
According to U.S. CID A-A-3109B dated May 25, 2006 this would fall under Section 2.1, Type 5, Item 17b, one (1) each, spork, black, and shall be 5-3/4 inches in length.   This spork appears to fail the length specification and thus is not suitable for military deployment.  It should therefore not be considered a "tactical spork" but rather a "strategic spork" used for (A) self-defense, e.g. "Don't you dare give me that MRE, I have a spork" or (B) warning, e.g. "Don't come any closer, I have a spork."

rated:
Saving 92 cents! lol

rated:
Thank you!!! I had all but given up looking for an opportunity to get such a great deal on a spork! And tactical no less!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017