Posted with ToGo

Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Stainless Steel Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed x2 Tumbler Value Bundle (Select Colors)
$7.70 + FSP
https://www.walmart.com/co/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Stainless-Steel-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-x2-Tumbler-Value-Bundle/47218589 

Free Store Pickup or Free Shipping on $35

Note: Must Select 2x of the Same Color in-order to add to cart

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Can only get it to $13.46

rated:
my price shows $13.46

rated:
ElephantNest said:   Can only get it to $13.46
  Only certain colors are available, I'm going to change the picture since that one is no longer available. For instance the hunter green ones are still 2 for $7.70.

rated:
Great for everyday use. Large capacity.

rated:
These were on clearance sale individually at a few Walmart's in my area for $5 - I picked one up a week or more ago. Colors were limited to the ones on the clearance shelf- red and some others (one of the blue or green?) so the dual pack priced at $7.70 is a better deal but have to order on line and do the store pickup.

rated:
Got it to work, picked the orange. Thanks!

rated:
Walmart charge upgrade for stainless steel.

rated:
Thanks, got 4 black ones for $21.

rated:
I bought one of these last year. It's great, it does keep drinks hot or cold.

But. It doesn't close. It's got an open hole, all the time. And that got real, real tiresome. Week or two ago I purchased a Contigo cup that is absolutely bombproof. I spent a few extra bucks to get a larger one, worth every nickel.

I'm going to give the Ozark Trail one to somebody I don't like......

rated:
Picked up a couple of black ones for like $11. Great deal!

rated:
got 2 orange ones for 7.70

rated:
If you need seal lid, check out the Mossy Oak 30oz.  It is $5 each at store clearance area.  The 20oz also on clearance at Walmart store for $3 each.

rated:

BCL (782.75kB)
Disclaimer
Official Cup of the Blue Cat Lodge.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017