posted 12 days ago by
chapmanra2013
Senior Member - 1K

The LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 75184 Building Kit (309 Piece) is available at Amazon for $34.76 while Target and ToysRUs has it for $39.99. These will go out of stock fast!

Open a door of this super-fun advent calendar each day in December to discover a LEGO ® Star Wars themed minifigure, starship, vehicle or other collectible. There’s even a foldout playmat featuring images from Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space for epic Star Wars encounters. This holiday gift is perfect for rebels, Sith Lords, Scavengers and any other life form, and includes 7 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
• Vehicles include The Ghost, The Phantom, Stormtrooper transport, Rey’s speeder, Millennium Falcon, Snowspeeder, Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle, Y-wing, TIE Striker, Hovertank, AT-ST, blaster cannon, snow blower and a sled with boosters!
• Weapons include 3 blaster pistols and 2 blasters
• Accessory elements include a wrench and a crowbar
• Also includes a foldout playmat with Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space play scenes
• Collect all the gifts and play out your own epic LEGO ® Star Wars adventures

10 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 19, 2017 @ 9:26pm
rated:
I'm pretty sure this is MSRP.

rated:
RussianRocket said:   I'm pretty sure this is MSRP.
  Yes, but these deals will sell out well before Christmas time.  It is more of a buy while you can situation.

rated:

rated:
Last year's Advent calendar did horribly. Was available though / after Christmas.
LEGO stores still have boxes of them.

rated:
giselmey said:   Currently $34.76 at Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Advent-Calendar-75184-Building/dp/B071S29661/
  Thanks! I just updated the price

rated:
fpsmania said:   Last year's Advent calendar did horribly. Was available though / after Christmas.
LEGO stores still have boxes of them.

Did the LEGO store end up discounting them heavily after Christmas? My son is still too young for legos but would be good to get it this year for next year's Christmas.... 

rated:
Sweet, I always wanted one of these but they're always sold out

rated:
Thanks, got one. We always want these, and they're sold out. I get why last year's didn't do well, it sucked. Didn't have a cute Christmas character. This one has BB-8 in a Santa hat!

rated:
thanks op!

rated:
This is interesting, I'll get it for my nephew, thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017