Digital Basal Oral Thermometer Fast 8 Seconds Reading Rectal and Armpit Thermometer for Baby and Adults with Fever Indicator FDA and CE Approved
Code: HM84FALH
Note: FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime

• Fast Testing:The professional 8 seconds quick read thermometer,best for oral, armpit and rectal use, end of temperature measurement “Bi Bi……” sound three times.
  • Higher Accurate Reading:The digital thermometer from big size LCD and back light design,the temperatures can be comfortably accurate read in the dark,accurate to ±0.2°C (0.4°F).
  • High Temperature Alarm Function: 2-Color Back Light-When the body temperature is normal, the back light is green. When the body temperature is above (99.7℉/37.6°C), the LCD back light will show red. Easily diagnose fever or illness.
  • Amazing Versatility: Reserved last measure memory. Simple design with one button to switching from ℉/°C or °C /℉.
  • Safe and Comfortable Waterproof Design: Designed with a gentle flex tip and water-safe and easy to clean, re-use when you can get your baby and family feel comfortable and safe.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
True story from me when i was a kid:

Doc: Does that thermometer taste bad?
Me: Yes
Doc: Sorry, that must be the rectal one.

rated:
The image in OPs post looks pretty big for rectal use
"Just relax Timmy, only another few inches and mommy will be finished"

The picture in the Amazon listing looks mercifully smaller...

Update:
Unfortunately, Fakespot gives both the company and the item an F. Says that an astounding 98% of reviews are fake - so there is no telling what this thing looks like. maybe the big size picture is accurate...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017