posted 16 days ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

I just received an email from Staples with the subject line

------ Your exclusive $10 off coupon -------

It gives a $10 off on a $10 in store purchase, the normal exclusions apply, all 57 of them....

Check your emails to see if you get one this time, YMMV of course

Mine EXPIRES 9-10-17, use it fast

16 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
I asked in a different thread. I got one in snail mail. In-store only. But can it be used at a Kiosk to pay for a regular priced item not sold at the store? Mine expires on the 9th so trying to figure this out.

Thanks OP

UPDATE: I used the $10 coupon on the Kiosk order just fine

rated:
I got a rock...and a $25 off $75 online orders.

rated:
Last week received a $10 off $10 plastic card coupon via physical mail.  Regular price items only.  It made 4 cans (value pack) of Fabreeze Air 58˘ + tax otd.

Yes, it is cheaper to live with the smell, but wife vetos that idea.

rated:
I got a $30 off $60 coupon for online orders.

rated:
got squat

rated:
i got didley

rated:
I got nothing...

rated:
got $10 off $50

rated:
got nothing

rated:
Unrelated but odd. Weren't Staples Rewards due to post today? I saw nothing today.

rated:
NoFixedAddress said:   Unrelated but odd. Weren't Staples Rewards due to post today? I saw nothing today.
  The web site said Sep 7, but my account wasn't updated since Sep3, so maybe tonight

rated:
Staples Rewards usually post 2nd Thursday, so though my account also says Sep 7, I didn't get them and I don't expect them until Sep 14.

=aw

rated:
goddyben said:   I got nothing...
  Me too!

rated:
likeaw said:   
goddyben said:   I got nothing...
  Me too!

Me three!

rated:
I got a lot of "wow.... $2 off $100000 purchase". Or the "You have won this $2 of $100000000000 purchase".

rated:
looking for a $20 or $30 off $75 or $100 if anyone wants to deal I need one please

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017