posted 11 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

https://jet.com/product/Masterbuilt-20070411-30-inch-Electric-Sm...

Coupon code: WAREHOUSE30

• Stainless steel construction
  • 4 Chrome racks included for 730 sq. inches of cooking space
  • Digital Controls with RF Remote
  • Built-in internal meat temperature probe
  • Side wood chip loader

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
i bought some storage with the one time use per account warehouse30 coupon to get a cancellation the next day on some items. AWESOME! don't make plans for the stuff till it gets there.

rated:
as it comes from the factory, this is a fair-to-middlin smoker. just doesn't generate much smoke/flavor.

to make it a great smoker, add the cold smoke attachment. https://www.amazon.com/Masterbuilt-20070112-Smoking-Digital-Smok...
yes, its 1/3 the cost of the smoker, but the "attachment" is really a smoke generator! HUGE smoke. plus you can use it to cold smoke things like fish and cheese.

rated:
I got the MB20072115 which is similar to this one on clearance at Walmart for $139 (can try to brickseek it but huge YMMV on the price). It's not bad, but I'm kind of exasperated with how freaking tiny that smoke tray is. The chips burn through in about 30-40 mins and I have to put more wood in to get copious smoke flavor. Anyone else have this same issue?

rated:
anorexicwallet said:   I got the MB20072115 which is similar to this one on clearance at Walmart for $139 (can try to brickseek it but huge YMMV on the price). It's not bad, but I'm kind of exasperated with how freaking tiny that smoke tray is. The chips burn through in about 30-40 mins and I have to put more wood in to get copious smoke flavor. Anyone else have this same issue?
  Yup. We have about a half dozen smokers (pellet, electric, propane) scattered across homes and workplaces. I had given up on the masterbuilt and  relegated it to our place in another state where it would get little use. then I got the cold smoke attachment  (see my post right above yours). WOW. no more refilling that stupid little tray, HUGE smoke. It is really a smoke generator that attaches through the side port (where you put in chips). It will hold 4-6 hours of chips and puts out wonderful smoke. Made it one of my favorite smokers.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017