posted 12 days ago by
RollinAgain

Amazon is selling Crocs Men's Santa Cruz 2 Luxe Leather Loafer for  $32.96 with Prime Shipping (Espresso Color only)

These are very comfy but they are NOT sold in half sizes so I recommend rounding up to these nearest whole size.  These usually retail for more than $50 so this is a HOT deal!

https://www.amazon.com/Crocs-Mens-Santa-Leather-Loafer/dp/B00RE3...

17 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Size 13 US Walnut $46.96, Black $40.05 limited QTY.. Prices vary.

rated:
Be careful; Amazon always prices shoes at different prices for different sizes. Seems like popular sizes are priced higher. Love shopping Amazon but you have to watch out for these pricing idiosyncrasies on their site.

rated:
Seem good shoes and price,found on Amazon has Shoes insoles,
Extra 57%Off.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DJB8F9
Suitable when use together! and good method for Foot's smell.

rated:
When I posted the deal the price was good for all sizes.  As certain sizes that are fulfilled by Amazon sell out the orders will be fulfilled by 3rd parties at higher rate.  If you snooze you lose!!

rated:
When I posed the deal all sizes were selling at the price I quoted. Once Amazon sells out of certain sizes they start fulfilling from 3rd party sellers at higher prices. Sorry if you missed out but I posted at 7am EST and the the prices I quote were good on all sizes all morning and into the early afternoon. If you snooze you lose!!

rated:
Remember to get %2 from your Top Cash Back provider, which works for Amazon shoes,YMMV though.
In for a pair, thanks OP.

rated:
There are still several sizes available so this deal isn't dead just yet.

rated:
In for a pair! Free returns did it.. Loafers are my fave, so sometimes, with slightly diff fit on each foot, I have problems.. will give it a try! thanks OP!
Leather uppers also did it.. so many crap shoes now have man made uppers

rated:
sartor got me to jump finally, letting us know about Free Returns, which is the only thing that makes sense if buying shoes I'm unfamiliar with, how they are sized etc. Bought a pair in black, right at forty bucks. Size thirteen, and hoping they run wide, and/or have removable insole which can be replaced with a thinner one, a tactic which often carries the day. We shall see. If not, back they go.

I have been wanting a pair of lightweight yet comfortable shoes, the black ones don't look clownish at all, like their regular "shoes." (Like birkenstocks, no. way. would I wear a pair of regular crocs no matter how comfortable they might be. Those regular crocs look to me like a childs inflatable pool or some such.)

Thx for posting OP.

Green.

rated:
Got mine a few hours ago, and wearing them. I think I got lucky in the fit, they seem fine so far, and the build quality is there - because they are CROCS.
The leather smells nice too !
BTW, they have a sizing app in the page where you buy them , and it really helped me get just the right size..

Very nice shoes!

rated:
Crocs Mens Thompson II.5 Low Moc Toe Loafer Shoes
These are now on sale for $29.. they were $50, and look like an equally good deal..
I ordered a pair..

NOTE, Only sizes 7-10 available...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7TZGR0/ 

rated:
sartor said:   Crocs Mens Thompson II.5 Low Moc Toe Loafer Shoes
These are now on sale for $29.. they were $50, and look like an equally good deal..
I ordered a pair..

Good find however, no all sizes are available.

rated:
AusTexDealSeeker said:   sartor got me to jump finally, letting us know about Free Returns, which is the only thing that makes sense if buying shoes I'm unfamiliar with, how they are sized etc. Bought a pair in black, right at forty bucks. Size thirteen, and hoping they run wide, and/or have removable insole which can be replaced with a thinner one, a tactic which often carries the day. We shall see. If not, back they go.

I have been wanting a pair of lightweight yet comfortable shoes, the black ones don't look clownish at all, like their regular "shoes." (Like birkenstocks, no. way. would I wear a pair of regular crocs no matter how comfortable they might be. Those regular crocs look to me like a childs inflatable pool or some such.)

Thx for posting OP.

Green.

I own a pair --- they are indeed very nice looking shoes.

rated:
Why the Walnut one more expensive than the Black one? They are same size.

rated:
robertchaels said:   Why the Walnut one more expensive than the Black one? They are same size.

You are looking at the first pair of shoes mentioned by the OP.  Those are almost sold out, and I think Amazon raises prices on shoes that are popular, but low in stock, until they are sold out. I noticed the Espresso shoes I bought a few days ago for $33, are now $58! SO you need to jump in on these sale prices while the prices are relatively low...

rated:
fattywallace said:   
sartor said:   Crocs Mens Thompson II.5 Low Moc Toe Loafer Shoes
I ordered a pair..

Good find however, no all sizes are available.

Thanks I updated my post that mentioned the 2nd model of shoes on sale in this thread.

rated:
Thanks to the OP, I got 2 great pair of shoes for about $60. %45 off!
One from the OP's original link, and one from the link I found.. here
Still on sale about 40% off.
Note- these are a dark brown, not black..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017