posted 14 days ago by
tuskers
Senior Member - 1K

Purchase any 30 to 50 caplet size of Tummy Zen in-store (not online) for under $9.99.á
Locations Sold
http://tummyzen.com/where-to-buy/#
Send them a copy of your complete receipt and the signed, detached bottom of the package with the UPC with the rebate form and send the rebate form by email or by mailing it in to make it free after rebate

Rebate Offer
http://tummyzen.com/#tryitfree
á

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
FYI: This is a treatment for heartburn, y'all.

rated:
The rebate does not state how the rebate is going to be paid ? Check ? rewards card (Visa or MasterCard or Amex)
Also does not tell what the limit is per address/household etc. It would be nice to have terms and conditions ?

rated:
I remember a minor scandal about this product. The inventors submitted a research paper which was published asáThe American Journal of Gastroenterology Volume 106, pages 62ľ70 (1 January 2011). In the paper, they claimed NO CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. However, they had already filed two patents on the discovery in 2007 and 2008 and were trying to get it to market. (US Patentá8,512,761, FILEDáJuly 26, 2007, Issued Aug 20, 2013.) In other words, it seems that there was an apparent conflict of interest, trying to enhance the value of their patent with a research paper in a medical journal, that they chose to hide from the referees and editors.á

It's enough to give me heartburn ... for which I'll need to take a TummyZen ... thinking about which will give me more heartburn ... for which I'll need to take another TummyZen ...á

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017