Posted with ToGo

Prime Members: All-New Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa 8GB or 16GB - $15 off
$34.99-$64.99
https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Amazon-Fire-7-Tablet/dp/B01GEW27DA

8 GB w/ special offers - $34.99
8 GB w/o special offers - $49.99
16 GB w/ special offers - $54.99
16 GB w/o special offers - $69.99

• The next generation of our best-selling Fire tablet ever - now thinner, lighter, and with longer battery life and an improved display. More durable than the latest iPad.
  • Beautiful 7" IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and up to 8 hours of battery life. 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
  • Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more - just press the home button and ask.
  • Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
  • Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes - at no additional cost
  • Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
  • Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 21, 2017 @ 4:08am
rated:
Thanks, picked one up. Also it is eligible for monthly payments if that interests anyone.

rated:
Almost ordered 3, got the 8" instead.

rated:
I've got a Fire 5 which I love - for the price. Biggest reasons I might upgrade: better battery life(?), and louder sound out of the headphone jack. When I watch movies on the Fire 5, it's hard to hear them on an airplane, with volume cranked all the way up, with decent headphones; my phone is a little louder, loud enough.

I'd also want to make sure I can still install the Google Play store on this one, like I have on my Fire 5.

rated:
The 8" 16 GB is the same price as the 7" 16 GB

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017