Posted with ToGo

Prime Members: All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa 16GB or 32GB - $25 off
$54.99-$99.99
https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Tablet-Alexa-Display-Black/dp/B01J94T4R2

16 GB w/ special offers - $54.99
16 GB w/o special offers - $69.99
32 GB w/ special offers - $84.99
32 GB w/o special offers - $99.99

• The next generation of our best-reviewed Fire tablet, with up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8" HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. More durable than the latest iPad.
  • 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage
  • Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more - just press the home button and ask.
  • Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
  • Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes - at no additional cost
  • Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
  • Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls

45 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 26, 2017 @ 6:05am
rated:
Great deal. Almost got 3. Went for one instead. Thanks OP!

rated:
You can combine this deal with Amex MR points deal which stacks with special offers and will give you FHD8 for about $25+Tax according to this post on DoC 

It also stacks with PRIMEVITAMIN and PRIMESNACK promo.
For example, you can get $25 calcium pills and $9 trail mix for FREE with the purchase of FHD8.

rated:
Damn..would have been a killer deal if not the extra $8 CA added on tax.

Estimated tax to be collected:
$2.31
CA Electronic Waste Recycling Fee
$5.00

rated:
well if you just bought one of these prior to the $25 off ( literally 2 days ago), don't expect Amazon to refund the difference...their customer service is starting to go downhill...forcing me to return and buy again

rated:
marcopolomle said:   There are also targeted offers combined with Amex MR point use which stacks with special offers and will give you FHD8 for about $25 according to this post on DoC 
YMMV

This works great... just use at least 1 amex point.  $15 for a 7" 8gb and $25 for an 8" 16gb (both with ads).  Was able to get both.

rated:
i went to the site it say 79.99 how do u get the special deal?

rated:
guardianx said:   i went to the site it say 79.99 how do u get the special deal?
 $79.99 - $25 with Prime (like the title and OP says) = $54.99.
Also says so two more times right on the item page if you're unable to read the OP for some reason... but guess you missed that too.

rated:
BigFatCat said:   
marcopolomle said:   There are also targeted offers combined with Amex MR point use which stacks with special offers and will give you FHD8 for about $25 according to this post on DoC 
YMMV

This works great... just use at least 1 amex point.  $15 for a 7" 8gb and $25 for an 8" 16gb (both with ads).  Was able to get both.

BTW, you can buy up to 5 (of each model) at this price...

rated:
thank you. Got mine for $25 plus tax and CA electronic recycling fee

rated:
In for one, thanks, OP!

rated:
Also stacks with PRIMEVITAMIN and PRIMESNACK promo. Got fire 8, $25 calcium pills and $9 trail mix for $25.

rated:
Thanks, ctgolfer and marcopolomle. The Prime discount combined with the Amex promotion make this an outstanding offer.

rated:
BigFatCat said:   
BigFatCat said:   
YMMV

BTW, you can buy up to 5 (of each model) at this price...

Are the 7" 8gb ones even worth $15? Guess it depends if you need storage space for apps.

Do we buy up to 5 in one order or separate orders?

rated:
Nice deal. This price for 32GB is so good.If could get a 64GB one,I'm glad to pay more money.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   You can combine this deal with Amex MR points deal which stacks with special offers and will give you FHD8 for about $25+Tax according to this post on DoC 

For example, you can get $25 calcium pills and $9 trail mix for FREE with the purchase of FHD8.

Confirmed this worked great for me, and I was NOT targeted for the offer.  Be sure to select an Amex card with points on the account for payment, and then apply at least 1 Amex rewards point before applying code FIRE8TAB (or whatever code you are using for the offer you want).  The code didn't work for me until I did those 2 things.  Total was $79.99 - $25 Prime offer - $30 Amex offer = $24.99.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   You can combine this deal with Amex MR points deal which stacks with special offers and will give you FHD8 for about $25+Tax according to this post on DoC 

Direct link for the Amex Offer

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=17143338011

rated:
FYI, Amazon is cancelling orders for more than one of each model...

rated:
FatWKing said:   

Direct link for the Amex Offer

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=17143338011

Even though the link said I was not eligible, I was able to apply the code FIRE8TAB successfully for the Amex offer.

rated:
Is there any difference from the previous Fire HD 8? Just trying to compare them and all the stats look the same.

EDIT:  Actually the previous model looks to be an ounce lighter and has a gryoscope the new model doesn't mention.  New model mentions dual-band wifi, previous model doesn't.

rated:
Is the 8" screen size generally large enough for older folks? It would be for a late 60s person. Thanks for any input!

rated:
does this have a youtube app, or can chrome be installed on it?

rated:
gremln007 said:   Is the 8" screen size generally large enough for older folks? It would be for a late 60s person. Thanks for any input!

My 71 year old step-mom loves hers. She's on her second one after the audio jack went out on her first (a first-gen 8 inch Amazon tablet).

She loves it for what she needs it for...Prime videos, music and solitaire. No issues seeing it.

rated:
Thank you for your interest in this offer. Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

rated:
snagged one, can be partial points, I had $16 saved up. I also had one used from AWD for $42 and like it. Not much difference in 8th gen, moved audio jack and dropped Gyro, same case works on both.

rated:
PRIMEVITAMIN, PRIMESNACK and FIRETAB8 only worked for the 16GB for me. Kept getting The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase for the 32GB. Great deal either way. Used $1 for American Express points. Worked fine. No invite.Thanks OP.

rated:
Is this one better than the last gen? Specs look the same.

rated:
"Thank you for your interest in this offer. Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer."

You first need to select an Amex card with points as the payment method, and use at least one point towards payment, then put in the promo code and it should work.  

rated:
Monkeybiz said:   snagged one, can be partial points, I had $16 saved up. I also had one used from AWD for $42 and like it. Not much difference in 8th gen, moved audio jack and dropped Gyro, same case works on both.
  Yeah, you actually only need to use 1 point, which is good as Amazon doesn't have the best redemption for MR points.

rated:
I took advantage of this deal back in July when they ran it

damn good tablet, would recoommend

rated:
Mainomega must think this can be found cheaper. Not a hot price according to him/her. Top it.

rated:
BigFatCat said:   FYI, Amazon is cancelling orders for more than one of each model...

We order 6 of these crappy ones. They all shipped with different tracking numbers and they’ll be here tomorrow

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Mainomega must think this can be found cheaper. Not a hot price according to him/her. Top it.

Check the other thread. 25$. 

And how how dare you assume my species. You need a trigger warning or go back to school to check your privilege. 

rated:
mainomega said:   
ctgolfer said:   Mainomega must think this can be found cheaper. Not a hot price according to him/her. Top it.

Check the other thread. 25$. 

And how how dare you assume my species. You need a trigger warning or go back to school to check your privilege. 

I was just trying to call out a cheaper price. No offense intended.

rated:
Got Fire HD 8 16GB with offers for $24.99. $30 for the Amex Promo and $25 prime discount.

rated:
Krazen1211 said:   Is this one better than the last gen? Specs look the same.
  only thing I can tell about the HD8 is they dropped the gyro this gen. Moved the headphone jack a bit to center. I probably should have gotten more but already have five tablets, six if you count the Acer  flip. I didn't want to go back to Fire 7 after HD 8 no matter the price. 

rated:
Without paying the fee, how can you easily get rid of the special offers crap Amazon puts on these?

rated:
Can you install apps from the google play store without "hacking" the device?

rated:
Looks pretty good deal

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017