posted 15 days ago by
MISTERCHEAP
The Last MOTY

Coke Rewards 10 codes gets a Free Large Popcorn at AMC at AMC Theatres
In case you need something to spend your codes on other than sweeps.

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

The coupons expire one year after you earn it I successfully did 9 on one account, so they no longer have a limit on how many you can enter.

NOTE: Some theaters have a 'free refills' policy on the large popcorns too.

15 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 26, 2017 @ 6:01am
rated:
I thought they killed the coke rewards, guess still around?

rated:
2cheap2eat said:   I thought they killed the coke rewards, guess still around?
  They don't have the good rewards like they used to. Only thing right now is the popcorn really, and the 12 pk. codes are only worth one credit now.

rated:
Trying to do a second one on the same account.  Won't accept the code, just goes back to screen showing 10 needed to enter.

rated:
I love how they talked up the new version of the club.. how much better it would be.. better awards.. easier rewards.. yada yada.. and at the end of the day, it's just.... ass.

rated:
So basically the old codes are worthless now, except for aweepstakes entries and occasional offers such as this one, right?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   So basically the old codes are worthless now, except for aweepstakes entries and occasional offers such as this one, right?

yes

rated:
TempusFugit said:   Trying to do a second one on the same account.  Won't accept the code, just goes back to screen showing 10 needed to enter.
I did mine the second time around on the same account and it worked like a charm for me. Thanks, MC.

I wish the coupons were for free large drinks, but it is what it is.

rated:
Just got 8 coupons for free popcorns.

Thanks OP!

rated:
Popcorn costs $10+ at AMC?  I always said you Save Big Money when you watch it at home on DVD.  And I can flatulate all I want and leave my cell phone on, too.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
TempusFugit said:   Trying to do a second one on the same account.  Won't accept the code, just goes back to screen showing 10 needed to enter.
I did mine the second time around on the same account and it worked like a charm for me. Thanks, MC.

I wish the coupons were for free large drinks, but it is what it is.

Yes, hard to sneak in a large drink ...

rated:
 If anybody wants 10 codes, I will trade for $1 Amazon GC. PM me.

rated:
DrKlahn said:   Popcorn costs $10+ at AMC?  I always said you Save Big Money when you watch it at home on DVD.  And I can flatulate all I want and leave my cell phone on, too.

The flatulating audience is one of the reasons I don't like to go to the theaters.  stinky bastards.

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said:    If anybody wants 10 codes, I will trade for $1 Amazon GC. PM me.

I just need 1 code to get to my 10.  Threw out nine 12-pack codes the other day, to only end up digging in the trash after seeing this offer.

I really wish Coke made it quite a bit clearer, the codes would be used long after the program ended. As in, the email they sent saying the program was ending, should have said it only sort of was. Threw away 100+ codes right after I redeemed all I could on 12-packs

rated:
They also have this offer:

Pour 5 Coke Free Styles, get a $5 Amazon gift card.

https://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/pour-5-get-5/

rated:
N/M my question was answered a couple posts above mine.....

thanks MrC for the heads up

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017