posted 9 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Petco | Spend $50, Receive Free $15 eGift Card

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/sale-and-offers

Note, your eGift Card will be emailed by 9/26 and is good through 10/27. This bonus gift card offer runs through 10/12.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Excludes dog and cat food. Was hoping to combine with Amex offer

rated:
osseckiii said:   Excludes dog and cat food. Was hoping to combine with Amex offer
  I'm not seeing that it excludes food, was just about to place an order on Wellness Core.  Here's the terms:$15 eGift Card on your $50 order Promotion Terms & Conditions

• The free $15 eGift Card on your $50 order promotion ends Tuesday, September 12, 2017, at 11:59pm PDT. No promotion code needed.
  • The promotion automatically applies to your qualifying minimum online purchase subtotal of $50. Subtotal refers to amount of order before taxes and shipping.
  • The Promotional $15 eGift Card will be sent via email, on or before Tuesday, September 26, 2017, to the email address registered on your account at the time of purchase.
  • The Promotional $15 eGift Card expires on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT. Any remaining balance will expire if not used before the expiration date.
  • Exclusions: Repeat Delivery orders and subscriptions; out-of-stock items, Donations, Petco Gift Cards and eGift Cards; items shipped through white glove delivery or LTL delivery; orders exceeding the maximum weight limit of 300 lbs.; and applicable taxes. Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart.
  • Petco eGift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused eGift Cards or the remaining balance cannot be transferred.
  • Petco.com charges applicable tax on all orders shipped to states in which Petco has a physical location.
  • If you need assistance with any aspect of your Petco eGift Card, please contact CashStar Customer Support
  • Promotion if valid only for one email address, order and/or household.
  • Promotion cannot be redistributed or used in combination with any other offer.
  • Petco.com in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any Promotion that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained.
  • Offer valid only at Petco.com.

rated:
briarycliffs said:   
osseckiii said:   Excludes dog and cat food. Was hoping to combine with Amex offer
  I'm not seeing that it excludes food, was just about to place an order on Wellness Core.  Here's the terms:$15 eGift Card on your $50 order Promotion Terms & Conditions

• The free $15 eGift Card on your $50 order promotion ends Tuesday, September 12, 2017, at 11:59pm PDT. No promotion code needed.
  • The promotion automatically applies to your qualifying minimum online purchase subtotal of $50. Subtotal refers to amount of order before taxes and shipping.
  • The Promotional $15 eGift Card will be sent via email, on or before Tuesday, September 26, 2017, to the email address registered on your account at the time of purchase.
  • The Promotional $15 eGift Card expires on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT. Any remaining balance will expire if not used before the expiration date.
  • Exclusions: Repeat Delivery orders and subscriptions; out-of-stock items, Donations, Petco Gift Cards and eGift Cards; items shipped through white glove delivery or LTL delivery; orders exceeding the maximum weight limit of 300 lbs.; and applicable taxes. Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart.
  • Petco eGift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused eGift Cards or the remaining balance cannot be transferred.
  • Petco.com charges applicable tax on all orders shipped to states in which Petco has a physical location.
  • If you need assistance with any aspect of your Petco eGift Card, please contact CashStar Customer Support
  • Promotion if valid only for one email address, order and/or household.
  • Promotion cannot be redistributed or used in combination with any other offer.
  • Petco.com in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any Promotion that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained.
  • Offer valid only at Petco.com

Says it in the banner, maybe it'll work but I'm not going to try

rated:
I still don't see food as an exclusion. And the email even says " Get back $15 on Dog Food,..."

rated:
There is no exclusions in the banner on a desktop, via firefox.  I can see the food exclusions on firefox on my android.  I placed an order yesterday, if I have to fight for the $15, I will.  Did get the Amex offer email before the Petco confirmation email.

rated:
briarycliffs said:   There is no exclusions in the banner on a desktop, via firefox.  I can see the food exclusions on firefox on my android.  I placed an order yesterday, if I have to fight for the $15, I will.  Did get the Amex offer email before the Petco confirmation email.
Elsewhere they mention the exclusion is only on the mobile site. But others report having received the $15 on food in the past.

rated:
New email said "Includes food" so I think that solves that question

rated:
I received my $15 egift card today from buying a bag of Wellness dry food.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017