posted 9 days ago by
MrsGuin
Wacky Member

Expires 10/2/17  
http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=08975c34-5010-40c8...  

Get one (1) FREE small bag of Natural Balance, Nature’s Variety, Nulo, Pro Plan, Science Diet, or Wellness dog or cat food (2-6lbs.)

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I was unable to use since it was not associated with the email. Be warned.

rated:
Thanks OP for sharing.Will try it.

rated:
Got the email myself. You obviously must have a petperks membership as stated on the coupon.

Scanned w/o problems during purchase of a 5 lb bag of Nulo Grain Free dry cat food, retail $19.99, $0.00 out the door

rated:
It will not work unless sent to you directly by PETsMART

rated:
Not useable unless second barcode with your account on it. Store manager says lots of fake coupons out there

rated:
clarkeorg said:   Not useable unless second barcode with your account on it. Store manager says lots of fake coupons out there
OP, please put YMMV in title.  

rated:
clarkeorg said:   Not useable unless second barcode with your account on it. Store manager says lots of fake coupons out there
  My coupon, direct from PETsMART, in my 10+ year old account, only had one bar code on it
Of course it beeped at the register, the clerk said they all do that, and I was all good, the emailed receipt said $23.99 -2.00 for perks, and -$21.99 for coupon, total zero

rated:
I can't use the bag (as the brand is wrong) but as I know there is a donation event next week, I'll just give it to them.

rated:
"This offer is valid only for individuals who received email with coupon with PetPerks® membership."  PETsMART apparently now knows how to limit coupon redemption to people that actually got the coupon by email.  Yes, you may find a clerk that will override, etc.  But how about maybe we respect the terms & conditions, for once.

rated:
There was a similar offer that came out awhile back. I think if you used that, you cant use this. Because I tried and it failed. I used another persons pets perk card number and that also failed. So this is a bust deal and a waste of time for me going to the store.

rated:
work for me !thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017