posted 13 days ago by
LORENW
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker

I  received a coupon for 2-6 # bag of various brands, Science Diet, Nuto, Pro Plan, Wellness, Natural Balance, Natures Variety

It came in my email, there is only one bar code on the coupon, expires Oct 2

Check your spam for PETsMART email  YMMV

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Sep. 11, 2017 @ 7:54pm
rated:
Yeah for more free food from PETsMART!

Coupon can be found @ http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=08975c34-5010-40c8... if you don't get the email. Seems it's a bit of YMMV as some have claimed the coupon won't scan while others have no problem.

rated:
I just returned from PETsMART

I used it on a 5.5# bag of Pro Plan cat food, The register beeped, the clerk said it happens all the time, he puched a few buttons, then said it was ok, the receipt was emailed. It says 23.99 minus $2 perks and minus 21.99 coupon, total free

The coupon above is the same number as mine, I did in fact get the email directly from PETsMART.

Yes it worked for me, however of course YMMV at another store.

The coupon says one per day per member, so it is not a one time use, it should work everyday thru 10-2

rated:
I would think it's once per PetPerks account which would make more sense. One per day per member through 10/2 just sounds too good to be true :p

rated:
idlezork said:   I would think it's once per PetPerks account which would make more sense. One per day per member through 10/2 just sounds too good to be true :p
 Copied directly from the coupon.....................................  Limit one coupon per customer, per transaction.

But the email says one time use just for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017