posted 8 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

http://www.homedepot.com/p/KOHLER-Wellworth-Classic-Complete-Sol...

• 2-piece toilet
  • Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
  • 1.28 GPF high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,300 GPY versus an old 3.5 Gal. toilet without sacrificing performance
  • Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
  • Qualifies as HET (high-efficiency toilet) consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
  • 12 in. rough-in
  • Round bowl

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Measure that rough in if you're replacing a very old toilet.

rated:
Also check to see if your city offers a rebate for HET (High-Efficiency Toilets). Ours has a $75 rebate, for up to three toilets.

rated:
I'll keep my old pot, thanks very much.  Flushing my commodious (hur hur) 4 gallon turlet once and having it all go down on the first try is quite satisfactory and not at all annoying ... as is flushing a 1.3 gallon convenience over and over again to fight the Klingons.

rated:
Maybe 10 years back the first round of low flow, 1.6gal toilets came out. They stunk and would routinely get clogged and not flush.  The new ones are as good or better than old full 4 gallon toilets. 

I replaced 5 gallon toilets with some toto 1.28 gallons that ended up costing me near nothing after water co rebate. I would get the occasional clog on the full flow toilet. 2 years later and have not had a single clog on any of the 3 replacement low flow. 

rated:
Ditto ... no clogs on my KOHLER Highline Classic 1.28 GPF.

rated:
It is round front
I would always get an elongated

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017