posted 7 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Amazon has this first aid only all purpose kit on sale for only $12.80 right now. Free shipping with prime.
It is perfect for your car, backpack, boat or home. This first aid kit as everything you need all packed in an easy to carry zip case.

Some supplies included in this kit:

• first aid guide
  • vinyl gloves
  • bandages
  • cold compress
  • gauze pads
  • trauma pad
  • first aid tape roll
  • all three common OTC pain medications

https://www.amazon.com/First-Aid-Only-All-purpose-299-Piece/dp/B000069EYA/ 

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Great Deal. Thanks OP. +1

rated:
I purchased a couple of these for the cars in my house, and they're a very complete portable kit. Would definitely recommend them for anyone thinking about it.

rated:
Giving a green to you

rated:
Thank God it has aspirin.

rated:
nice. in for one.

rated:
As an FYI, these should be eligible for FSA and HSA funds, in case you want to use those.

rated:
I think this is a good price and a great product (I have one in each car).

Be aware that this is not a significant discount though, CamelCC has Average price = $14.03 and since March this is pretty much the typical price (though it used to sell for a lot more pre-March)

rated:
nice. thanks !

rated:
What is CamelCC?

rated:
oo7d said:   What is CamelCC?
  CamelCC is the site camelcamelcamel.com that compares prices at Amazon over time on an item.

rated:
Agree.  This is an awesome 'First Aid' kit to keep in you car, on your boat, in a home workshop - anyplace quick, easy aid is needed.  I have had this kit, and, now have a much lesser kit in my trunk.  IMHO, from my experience - When you get a kit like this - Go though it - Check 'Expiration'  dates and mark them with a black magic marker the 'EXP.' date.  Replace these items when they 'Expire'.  Keep the 2x2's, 4x4's, Ace's - they will keep longer.  At this price, an awesome buy, IMHO ( and experience) if you keep it up to date.  Good Find, Smokey.

* (Update for spelling - sorry 'bout that)

rated:
I have given them in the past to friends so they can keep them in the cars, boat, and RV's.

rated:
Ordered a couple for gifts.

rated:
They also sell it as subscribe and save with a 5% discount. So you can get it for $12.16 and then cancel the S&S after receiving it. Just don't forget to cancel.

rated:
Click on Other Sellers for Office Depot   They are selling it for $11.57 and free shipping.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017