posted 7 days ago by
hamspamwich

Hey! It's a razor! For your face! Or you know... other stuff!

Dorco Pace 6 Plus Razor 

Here's the Coupon Code that is working today: AFP6P199B

Regular price is $6.50 plus shipping. Coupon code knocks it down to $1.99 shipped. 

You enter the coupon code at Step 5: Order Confirmation of the checkout process. 

If you are not getting the Free Shipping to show up right away, go back to Modify on the Step 4 shipping method and keep messing with it until Budget Shipping drops down to $0.00. 

Have fun! Shave stuff!

36 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
had to go back and forth twice but got the deal. Repped & thanks

rated:
Thanks OP for deal and also for explaining about quirky shipping trick. Had budget shipping first and didn't work, then switched to Priority shipping and reloaded, got new higher shipping rate, then went back and switched to budget shipping and reloaded, got new free shipping, and finished checkout with PayPal.

rated:
$2.14 for me after fifteen cents tax still great deal. Thanks, op.

rated:
Just threw my brand new Dorco extra blades in the garbage the other day.  They're that bad.  

rated:
cyfan said:   Just threw my brand new Dorco extra blades in the garbage the other day.  They're that bad.  

I disagree.  They are mediocre for sure but a great deal at $1.99 and totally worth it.

rated:
Great deal! FYI, Just got in 1 order, went back to order a second and it now says the coupon has expired.

rated:
good deal. thanks op

rated:
hendog said:   
cyfan said:   Just threw my brand new Dorco extra blades in the garbage the other day.  They're that bad.  
  I disagree.  They are mediocre for sure but a great deal at $1.99 and totally worth it.

me too

rated:

Really? I got a similar deal for my wife, and those blades are great. they are staying  lot sharper than the Gillette blades she use to use.  

rated:
This must be my 4th order at $1.99
Your order from Dorco USA $1.99 USD 1 $1.99 USD

Subtotal $1.99 USD
Total $1.99 USD
Payment $1.99 USD

rated:
good. worked for me. thanks.

rated:
By the way, Dorco is the same as Dollar Shave Club.

rated:
nulemoni said:   By the way, Dorco is the same as Dollar Shave Club.
  Didn't know that

rated:
thanks for the deal .. worked without any trickery

rated:
thankss op

rated:
How did you get it to work more than once? I did 1 order and then after that anytime I tried to create a new order it shows that the coupon is expired.

yesidonoitall;19967160 said:This must be my 4th order at $1.99
Your order from Dorco USA $1.99 USD 1 $1.99 USD

Subtotal $1.99 USD
Total $1.99 USD
Payment $1.99 USD

rated:
spoonyg said:   
How did you get it to work more than once? I did 1 order and then after that anytime I tried to create a new order it shows that the coupon is expired.

yesidonoitall;19967160 said:This must be my 4th order at $1.99
Your order from Dorco USA $1.99 USD 1 $1.99 USD

Subtotal $1.99 USD
Total $1.99 USD
Payment $1.99 USD

It was this and 3 other past orders, not 4 for tis offer

rated:
It says "invalid order was found, no payment has been made" right at the finalization of payment. Dead?

rated:
Drizzt said:   It says "invalid order was found, no payment has been made" right at the finalization of payment. Dead?
  Nope.   I just ordered it, and after manipulating shipping method a few times, got the deal.   Tax is charged in Texas, but still a good deal.

rated:
Didn't get free shipping so total was $4.98 for me. Didn't order

rated:
I bought one, works great!

rated:
AFSSMT914 works for the women's Shai 6 Smooth Touch Razor w/ 2 Cartridges for $1.99 w/ free s/h
From SD

Gave it a shot for da wife. Let's see what da expert says...

rated:
The blades are all the same, men or women

rated:
Thanks! I had to change the shipping to USPS then back to Budget to get free shipping to work.

rated:
Hi aaronAn order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.The status of order #1281128 is now ShippedOrder Details
Order Total: $1.99 USD
Date Placed: 9/13/2017
Payment Method: PayPal

rated:
working

rated:
Confirmed still working (or at least I got through checkout and received confirmation number, can't verify actual shipment).

If checking out as a guest, you need to get to the point where you enter the coupon code, enter it, and then back out to get budget shipping to convert to 0.

I'm thinking somebody couldn't or forgot to figure out how coupon discount interacts with minimum purchase amount for FS, so entering coupon disables $10 min purchase requirement for FS.

rated:
hendog said:   

I have been using them for a few years now.  I think they are quite good.  Switched from Gillette Fusion and find the Dorco to be about the same quality but much less expensive.  Fusion 5 blades were around $ 3 each.  Plus 6 blades can be had between $ 1 and $2 depending on catching a sale.     

rated:
Once you get on their mailing list they do have great offers

Wait for the free shipping ones

rated:
I use Gillette Fusion blades.  Get 2 months out of a blade.  It gets a bit rough after about 6 weeks but useable.  I tried he Dorco and it got rough after 2 weeks.  Definitely not as good as the Gillette blades.

rated:
Worked for me (went back and forth a few times to get the free shipping) Thank you

rated:
thanks, i have been wanting to try them out.

rated:
I was excited for these when I picked up a similar deal a year ago. I can say now though, being a razor power user, the quality of these Dorco Pace blades are great the first 2 or 3 times, then precipitously worse afterwards. While it was a great price, I'm personally never buying this brand again. I have since moved on to Gillette Fusion Proshield and IMO notice a considerable improvement in blade and shave quality. If you're not a facial hair generating machine like me, go for it!

rated:
eMail from Dorco today

$10 OFF your purchase of $30 plus FREE shipping.
Use code: MIXMATCH
Quick... this offer ends on Wednesday.

rated:
I just ordered one and got it for the 2.19 price. I did have to go to "modify" in shipping section a couple times as others did but it did work. Thanks!

rated:
Thanks OP, got 1 for $2.14 incl tax. Had to go back to step 4 just once to get budget shipping at 0.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017