posted 13 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Hawk-14-44-in-Plastic-Adjustable-S...

• Blue hawk 2-pack plastic saw horses provide a sturdy frame to safely support material for projects
  • Supports up to 1,000-lb when used as a pair to take on heavier items, like doors and plywood
  • Side hangers hold cables, and the bottom shelf holds tools for convenience
  • Non-skid feet provide traction to prevent the saw horse from slipping
  • Folds down to 2-in for compact, easy storage
  • 14.44-in W x 32-in H

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Decent basic sawhorse to have around. This is a great price.

rated:
1,000 lb WHEN USED AS A PAIR. These are your basic commodity plastic folders. Price is OK, no better.

rated:
Bagofchips said:   1,000 lb WHEN USED AS A PAIR. These are your basic commodity plastic folders. Price is OK, no better.

I respectfully disagree. These are better than the Harbor Freight ones at the same price. They are sturdier and the linked bottom tray makes them a lot more stable when open. I say this as someone who recently went shopping for four sawhorses for a large carpentry project, and ended up keeping these after trying and returning two other "commodity" options.

rated:
I agree with chrispitude, these are very hand-y and sturdy as well. These are almost as nice as another "Master Mechanic" plastic sawhorse pair I have, which have a wider leg base and extra yellow pieces that can cradle a 2x4 on the top edge, if needed. Both sawhorse pairs are rated 1,000lb max. Sometimes the narrower leg base of these sawhorses is just what you want! Thinking about another pair here...

As a sidenote, I don't get why folks go all gaga over steel sawhorses, which are so much heavier and prone to rusting. I'd rather make myself some wood sawhorses (again), as in days of yore.

rated:
I respectfully disagree. These are better than the Harbor Freight

of course they are, Harbor Freight is a joke and always has been

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   As a sidenote, I don't get why folks go all gaga over steel sawhorses, which are so much heavier and prone to rusting. I'd rather make myself some wood sawhorses (again), as in days of yore.

The best sawhorses ever were the original Stanley FatMax sawhorses made with extruded aluminum legs. They are light and crazy strong, the Cadillac of sawhorses. They've since been cost-reduced to use heavy painted steel, which is a real bummer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017