posted 6 days ago by
morecowbell
he's the brains, sweetheart 3K

this was on sale the other day as the stupid deal of the day, but now it's stupider. or at least it's less

linkage

comes with jamvox software. has a key # for when you download it. i was able to get it working with guitarix last night (linux). i'm working on the latency issue. but it should also work with headphones (yet to try)

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
morecowbell said:   this was on sale the other day as the stupid deal of the day, but now it's stupider. or at least it's less

linkage 

comes with jamvox software. has a key # for when you download it. i was able to get it working with guitarix last night (linux). i'm working on the latency issue. but it should also work with headphones (yet to try)

Look at the reviews on Amazon.   You may be disappointed about your attempts to fix the latency issue.   Seems like only Mac users like it.

rated:
well, i did notice this, and i reported it in another thread. but i worked on it, and was able to get the latency pretty low. took me a while of tweaking using jackd, but i saved the working configurations

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017