T-Mobile $100 Gift Card plus Free Sim Card - Plus Any Current Promos including current Note 8 BOGO at T-Mobile 
Great deal, I did not see it here. I just signed up for 2 new lines of service with TMobile. Got this flyer from my work's website. You do not need any proof of working for them and they do not even ask.

Call 1-844-786-2064 and request promo MEMBER01

• Member Savings: Get a $100 MasterCardŽ Reward Card plus $25 instant savings with each new line of ONE or Simple Choice when you call and purchase* Member Savings are on top of Device Sale and ONE offers at www.T-Mobile.com
  • Save an extra $125 on each new line, up to 12 lines!
  • Member Savings only available calling 844.786.2964 to purchase and activate.
  • Please request promo: MEMBER01
  • Shipping is fast and free!

I got the two Note 8s. They currently have a promotion for Buy One Get One Free after their rebate card. This does stack with the promotion. Also Samsung is giving away other freebies with the phone that also stacks with this deal.

Best deal I could found out there! You can view the flyer below. 

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 22, 2017 @ 11:07pm
rated:
Last day of the preorder. Good possibility the Note 8 BOGO will disappear that works great with this additional discount.

rated:
Doesn't work, you need to be a verified tmobile advantage member.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017