posted 6 days ago by
simplemark1

I needed some printer paper and found this Staples promotion...similar to past deals.

Staples Copy Paper - 4 reams (8.5" x 11"). Item: 2635026. $1 after rebate/after coupon: $19.99 – $16.99 easy rebate - $2 Coupon Code: 61914= $1 (IN-STORE ONLY) 
Rebate offer #17-23423.

Staples Multipurpose Paper - 10 reams ( 8.5" x 11"). Item: 513096. $9.99 after rebate/after coupon: $55.99 - $41 easy rebate - $5 Coupon Code: 96576 = $9.99 (IN-STORE ONLY)
Rebate offer #17-23402

The coupons are only good for in store purchase. Must purchase by 9/16/2017. Only 1 coupon allowed per sku in each transaction.

Rebate info: Stapleseasyrebates.com
Coupon link:  Staples.com/coupons/ 

Also, at checkout I got a coupon for  "$10 off your next regular-priced in-store purchase of $20 or more"  as part of the receipt. Not sure if that's universal, but if it is, it's a nice addition to the deal. 

10 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Limit 3 rebates.
Unlike before, you need to buy each separate, otherwise the coupon of $2, will spread the amount to each of the three 4 ream packs. So, less then a dollar per 4 ream pack.

rated:
If you are a Staples Rewards premier member, you will earn 5% back on in store purchases, or 90 cents back bringing the cost down to 10 cents plus around $1.20 in sales tax.

rated:
FYI, coupons that offer $XX off regular price items typically do not work for paper rebates.

rated:
Thanks, simplemark! Deal used!

rated:
Coupon doesn't work online, has to be BM

rated:
This is the first Easy Rebate I've tried to do. I got two receipts from the cashier, a small one marked Rebate Receipt (with no barcode and number at the bottom), and a normal looking one (which did have the barcode with long number underneath). When I went online to put in for the rebate, it looked like they wanted that long number after the barcode, so that's what I entered. It said something about my rebate being undetermined, but it also confirmed that it was entered successfully and I got the confirming email.

At no point did it confirm which rebate I was putting in for! (I bought the 4 ream copy paper). Was I missing a necessary part of the receipt or a form? Did I enter the wrong information? Or is this typical, and it should go ok?

Thanks!

rated:
PennyPincher57 said:   This is the first Easy Rebate I've tried to do. I got two receipts from the cashier, a small one marked Rebate Receipt (with no barcode and number at the bottom), and a normal looking one (which did have the barcode with long number underneath). When I went online to put in for the rebate, it looked like they wanted that long number after the barcode, so that's what I entered. It said something about my rebate being undetermined, but it also confirmed that it was entered successfully and I got the confirming email.

At no point did it confirm which rebate I was putting in for! (I bought the 4 ream copy paper). Was I missing a necessary part of the receipt or a form? Did I enter the wrong information? Or is this typical, and it should go ok?

Thanks!

The response you got is typical.  As long as you entered the "long number" correctly, it should work fine.

rated:
It is best to wait for a day or two before submitting the Easy Rebate so that when you submit it, the purchase history is already in their system and the eligible rebates are automatically displayed.

rated:
Thank you george2001 and jjl44!

rated:
You should have received an email confirming your submission.

You will subsequently receive another email once the "rebates are determined". It will be in about 3-4 hours since you made the purchase (unless there is a system delay). The second email will identify the rebates you qualified for and have a link to check rebate status.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017