http://www.target.com/ 
Target is re-branding Threshold Brand (New Brand being called as "Project62")and discounting current stock of Threshold Brands (up to 70% off). Target carries Threshold brands in many categories:
1. Furniture
2. Home Decor
3. Home Storage
4. Rugs

and many more

Check your Local store on your next Visit for some nice deals.

NOTE: I am sharing based on what i saw at my local Stores (more than 1) and as told by Manager. So this is for information only. I am not posting Itemized deals as it may not be there at your Store.
 Also check for Cartwheel Coupons, e.g. Till Sep 13th there was a Coupon for Extra 15% on Clearance Furniture.

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
worth checking out.

rated:
Yes, that explains it. I noticed last week that certain areas of Target appears as if they were going out of business, like Home Decor area for sure.

rated:
Good Deal. I love the threshold deep pocket sheets. Thanks OP.

rated:
My local store in Cumming, GA has not started discounting anything yet. Just letting y'all know.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017