posted 7 days ago by
nomdeplume

Just saw this on my AMEX:

Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $20+ in one or more transactions at any business on the Shop Small Map (or Online Directory) by 10/31/17. Enrollment required. See terms below.
Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Offer valid only “at business on the Shop Small Map, available at www.americanexpress.com/shopsmallmap, or the Online Directory, available at www.americanexpress.com/shopsmallofferonline. Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are excluded. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express® online account.  

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Sep. 15, 2017 @ 9:56am
rated:
Your links aren't opening at all for me. Any suggestions?

Edit: Had to copy and paste your link.

rated:
Is this under Amex Offers or is there a sign up page?

rated:
The similar offer that just expired last month was available/activated through a link in an account (by number) targeted email (that one was limited to the "member favorites" subset of Amex small businesses). There was no acknowledgment email on use, but the credit showed up in the same billing cycle. Odd.

rated:
It showed up under my Amex Offers.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017