posted 6 days ago by
maxibillionpegasus

You can get it here : Here 

I've shopped with them in the past, they have great customer service and return policy is pretty solid, So I thought I'd share this ... I called em.  These are OEM drives, that don't have a manf. warranty, but they offer 30 days with them. 
I can't find a cheaper NVMe drive at that capacity / price.  Its about $.27 / gb! 
SK Hynix PE3110 960GB SSD (2.5") HFS960GD0MEE M.2PCIe 3.0

Interface -NVMe 1.2 - PCIe 3.0 x4
Capacity -960GB
Random Read/Write IOPS -160,000 / 30,000
Sequential Read/Write MB/s- 1,700 / 750
Endurance- 1.3 DWPD
NAND- SK Hynix 3D NAND V2
Power Active/Idle -8 / 2.5 Watts
Write Latency- .11ms or 110us

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 20, 2017 @ 8:40pm
rated:
That particular drive doesn't look like it would fit in most current laptops or desktops.

rated:
Eh? really? It works in my x99 asus mobo. But worse case, PCI to M.2 lol

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017