AT&T
https://www.engadget.com/2017/09/14/att-buy-one-get-one-free-iphone-8-caveat/ 
You'll have to get both with the AT&T Next payment plan and you'll have to already have or sign up for DirecTV or U-Verse subscriptions. However, if you only want one of the new phones, AT&T is also offering a 32GB iPad for $100 if you get the phone on AT&T Next. AT&T Next plan is and a trade-in option after 24 monthly installment payments.

Sprint 's is offering 50 percent off of the price of a 18-month lease, bringing the monthly cost to just under $15 per month. But you'll also have to trade in a recent iPhone or Samsung model.

15 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 19, 2017 @ 9:28pm
rated:
The Sprint deal is not exactly 50% off. It's a lease and there's a balance at the end of term, which is not discounted.

rated:
The at&t deal is bogus. I got on chat and phone with them and they both say there is no promotion like that.

rated:
Just not live yet.....begins at 3AM Eastern, September 15th.
When iPhone 7 came out, on "release day only" - they had FREE iPhone with AT&T Next monthly offsetting credits, and same requirements listed

rated:
Verizon is offering a $300 credit on the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus with trade-in. The company’s list price for the iPhone 8 is $699.99 or $29.17 a month for 24 months, and $799.99 for the 8 Plus or 24 monthly payments of $33.33.

AT&T customers who purchase an iPhone can also get an iPad for $99.99. The deal requires a 2-year wireless service contract.

All the carriers sell the connected series 3 Apple Watch. The device needs a $10-a-month data plan. As part of the deals, carriers are giving away the first three months of service for the watch.

rated:
All sh*tty deals, stay away.

if you can afford it and want it, buy it for cash and don't look back. 

rated:
https://www.att.com/deals/buy-one-get-one-offer.html

In the fine print.
iPhone Combo (Max credit $700): Must buy each iPhone 8 64 GB ($699.99) on 0% APR AT&T Next (30 mos. at $23.34/mo.) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 mos. at $29.17/mo.). After all credits, get iPhone 8 64GB for free. Max credit may be applied towards other eligible iPhone 8/8 Plus models priced up to $950, which will be discounted but not free

rated:
dabir said:   All sh*tty deals, stay away.

If you "need", or "want" 2 new iPhone 8's on AT&T, then you are paying the same total amount for one iphone 8 cash (but monthly with no interest), and getting a 2nd iphone 8 for free.
How is saving $700 a sh*tty deal, if that was your plan?

rated:
Can someone here help me by clarifying whether or not buying a phone trough carrier's payment plan (e.g., AT&T Next) constitute as a new line of credit that is part of your credit history (i.e., just like opening a new credit card)? Thanks!

rated:
robby69 said:   
dabir said:   All sh*tty deals, stay away.

If you "need", or "want" 2 new iPhone 8's on AT&T, then you are paying the same total amount for one iphone 8 cash (but monthly with no interest), and getting a 2nd iphone 8 for free.
How is saving $700 a sh*tty deal, if that was your plan?

...and the economist in me would argue there are some good uses of that money you would hand them over upfront versus handing over 1/24th of that amount a month at a time.

But everyone has their opinions and we are supposed to value them (as asinine as they are).  Right, freejunkmail?  (inside joke). 

rated:
Has anyone tried doing the BOGO without Direct TV or U-Verse TV? I have ATT cell, home phone and 2 internet accounts (at 2 different locations) totaling 4 billed services. You think I could argue with customer support or retention that should qualify me for the offer without having Direct TV?

rated:
Any guess if I can pay off the ATT phone in say 6 months, but keep getting the discount as long as I keep the direct tv?

I usually switch phone every 6-8 months to some used and pay cash. Now would usually be my time to get a used 7, but if I can get an 8 for a similar price I'll do that. Just want to make sure I can switch to android or whatever in 6-8 month and not need to keep the phone for the whole 30 months

as long as the net cost is ~$350 or whatever I don't mind paying it

rated:
sekharnet said:   https://www.att.com/deals/buy-one-get-one-offer.html

In the fine print.
iPhone Combo (Max credit $700): Must buy each iPhone 8 64 GB ($699.99) on 0% APR AT&T Next (30 mos. at $23.34/mo.) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 mos. at $29.17/mo.). After all credits, get iPhone 8 64GB for free. Max credit may be applied towards other eligible iPhone 8/8 Plus models priced up to $950, which will be discounted but not free

Buyer beware: If there is a credit due to you on AT&T phone you traded in, I wish you the best of luck getting it. I ended up having to call the local sheriff to report my trade-in phones stolen, which set off an alarm at AT&T corporate. I received about 85% of my money in a lump sum posted about 4 days after that event, the sheriff said he had this happen before to himself plain-clothed and got the run around. He came back in uniform weeks later and they "helped" him, so he was sympathetic to my plight.

Moral of the story is, don't expect that trade credit to be easy or simple because it won't be. 

P.S. This was Naples FL Vanderbilt / airport location, where money has no meaning & you don't dare do wrong or else its jail.

rated:
The requirement for Direct TV kills the deal for me.  I also am seeking a deal with no TV subscription, perhaps I can grab an iPhone 7 instead.

rated:
There's no way to get the BOGO AT&T deal with out DIRECTV.

rated:
robby69 said:   Verizon is offering a $300 credit on the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus with trade-in. The company’s list price for the iPhone 8 is $699.99 or $29.17 a month for 24 months, and $799.99 for the 8 Plus or 24 monthly payments of $33.33.

AT&T customers who purchase an iPhone can also get an iPad for $99.99. The deal requires a 2-year wireless service contract.

All the carriers sell the connected series 3 Apple Watch. The device needs a $10-a-month data plan. As part of the deals, carriers are giving away the first three months of service for the watch.

Do you have link for Verizon $300 promotion? I went to Verizon store few days ago and was told there is no promotion at this time. Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017