Download the Coca-Cola FreeStyle App for Free https://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/rewards/ 
iOS or Android
Visit any location that offers a Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine [Locator]https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres 
Purchase a beverage of choice
Use the Coca-Cola Freestyle App and scan the barcode on the machine to complete your "Eligible Pour"
Must complete 5 "Eligible Pour" for $5 Amazon. com Gift Card or 2 "Eligible Pour" at any AMC Theaters [Theater Locator] for free movie ticket
You will receive a $5 Amazon. com Gift card via email and through the Coca-Cola Freestyle App inbox once you've completed this promotion

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 19, 2017 @ 9:27pm
rated:
oo I forgot to post this!

rated:
forbin4040 said:   oo I forgot to post this!

Me too

rated:
 Just a minor revision but I think you can do both and it's not an either or deal.  I've already done the five freestyle and got my reward in the AMC offer is still there 

rated:
is it ok to buy 1 time and pour 5 times? (assuming we get free refills)

rated:
tafandi said:   is it ok to buy 1 time and pour 5 times? (assuming we get free refills)

you can pour as many times as your hearts content but you're only going to get one credit per day 

rated:
Where will you get the bar code? on the screen or on the receipt?

rated:
nortotron said:   Where will you get the bar code? on the screen or on the receipt?

It's on the machine, lower right hand side of screen 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017