posted 6 days ago by
lyubomirb
Loyal Member

Walmart Grocery pickup (first time customers) $10 off your first order - WMCREDIT
Expires 01/31/18
Link 
Can combine with Amex offer $20 of $100
Not sure if you get 2% back with ebates or 5% with Upromise. Will find out soon

We appreciate you using your Amex Offer at WALMART ONLINE GROCERY. Look out for a $20.00 statement credit, which will automatically be applied to your statement if your purchase meets the offer terms.

Promo Code example:
Subtotal: $136.44  
    Pickup fee: FREE  
    Promo code: -$10.29  
    Total tax: $0.72  

Order total*:     $126.87  

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Sep. 15, 2017 @ 2:18pm
rated:
What did you do to get a $20 AMEX credit? Isn't the offer $10 on $100?

rated:
It was a typo, Amex offer is $20 off $100

rated:
thanks, mine is 2000 points back for walmart grocery but I also have a 1500 point offer on supermarket in store or online so I hope to get both point offers with one $100 wmt grocery purchase

rated:
WOWFRESH gets you $10 off your first order with a $50 minimum - FWers will know how to combine all these deals and get an extra $10 off while satisfying the AMEX Offer

rated:
pretty limited locations:

I have 2 Super WM 15 miles away from me :

1_ enter my zip code:

"Good news!
Here is your nearest pickup location"   .... 45 miles away [West] 

2_ OK, let's try the one East of me: 

"Join the waitlist
We’ll let you know when we launch in ... "

rated:
pprogram said:   WOWFRESH gets you $10 off your first order with a $50 minimum - FWers will know how to combine all these deals and get an extra $10 off while satisfying the AMEX Offer
  One thing I learned from using the AMEX offer is that if an item is not in stock you will not know it until you pick up the order. Initial order came to $102 total but when I got to Walmart was informed that several items had been substituted while others were not in stock. End result was the order now totaled only $82 so to meet the AMEX offer needed to do another order ($30 minimum required) to get my total back over $100. Second order was like first, one substitution with other items ordered not filled. But my total for the 2 orders remained over $100 and luckily my closest Walmart is only 6 miles away.

rated:
Please advise when you get your points.

I made a purchase for the 1500 pt $100 Supermarket purchase and the points haven't shown up yet. I understand that it's different than the 2000 pts on $100 WMT Grocery. Thanks

rated:
pprogram said:   Please advise when you get your points.

I made a purchase for the 1500 pt $100 Supermarket purchase and the points haven't shown up yet. I understand that it's different than the 2000 pts on $100 WMT Grocery. Thanks

The 1500 points posted today for the 9/15 purchase on a separate card on the Supermarket offer.  Took longer than the cash credits. Now to try the double dip on the other card. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017