posted 6 days ago by
angelaira
Happy Member

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Sep. 15, 2017 @ 12:29pm
rated:

1 (61.35kB)
Disclaimer
The redirect breaks the direct link to the promo

*To receive a free $15 Gap Inc. “Options” e-gift card, you must make a qualifying merchandise purchase at either www.gap.com, www.bananarepublic.com, www.oldnavy.com, or www.athleta.com from 9/14/2017 at 12:01 am ET to 09/30/2017 at 11:59 pm ET and use Visa Checkout as the payment method. Only valid in the U.S. & Puerto Rico. Limit one offer per customer. Qualifying purchase excludes gift cards, packaging, shipping & handling, and taxes. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer is non-transferrable and not for resale. Terms and conditions of Gap Inc. e-gift cards available at: https://gap.cashstar.com/about/terms_and_conditions/. E-gift cards will be fulfilled by Gap Inc. or its agent and sent to the email address used to place the Visa Checkout order.

rated:
I'm not seeing any info on the deal on that website?

rated:
XOIncognito said:   I'm not seeing any info on the deal on that website?
  Read the post above yours... or just copy and paste the link. 

rated:
This deal is a money maker. You can buy a pair of socks for around two dollars using code FREE4FALL for free shipping no minimum and code DEAL for 40% off. If you have no use for the gift card, you can sell it for $10 or more cash.

rated:
don't see VISA checkout as an option??
nm: need to checkout as guest.

rated:
Don't forget to use codes: FREE4FALL for free shipping and DEAL for 40% off. Both expire 9/16.

rated:
does anyone know how long would I receive the giftcard after i made purchase on Gap.com? Thanks

rated:
Promo codes FREE4FALL and HAPPY (40% off) are still working as of a couple minutes ago. If anyone knows when we're supposed to received the e-giftcard, please let us know.

rated:
Received the eGift Card today. Ordered 9/15.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017