posted 4 days ago by
neverl8
Shopaholic Member

Just received email from Sprint for this:
https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/plans/unlimited-cell-phone-plan.html

4 lines for $22.50/each and 5th line free.

New account with autopay.  Good till 10/2018

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 19, 2017 @ 9:27pm
rated:
Better than $100, its even $90 for 5 lines.

rated:
Read the fine print: Sprint Unlimited Freedom: Savings until 10/31/18; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2 and $30/mo./line for lines 3-5. Also, not sure why in the chart it shows Tmobile One Plus instead of regular Tmobile One. Just to show Tmobile is more expensive? Tmobile One is tax inclusive.  Had Sprint for many years and finally switched to Tmo 5 or 6 years ago, best decision ever. Sprint's CDMA network sucks, you can't get internet and voice at the same time, big disadvantage when I need to send/receive emails on the phone while in a conference call.  

rated:
rockymtnhigh said:   Read the fine print: Sprint Unlimited Freedom: Savings until 10/31/18; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2 and $30/mo./line for lines 3-5. Also, not sure why in the chart it shows Tmobile One Plus instead of regular Tmobile One. Just to show Tmobile is more expensive? Tmobile One is tax inclusive.  Had Sprint for many years and finally switched to Tmo 5 or 6 years ago, best decision ever. Sprint 's CDMA network sucks, you can't get internet and voice at the same time, big disadvantage when I need to send/receive emails on the phone while in a conference call.  
 Being able to use internet and voice at the same time is not a limitation of Sprint's service, but depends on the phone/factory installed software you chose. I always make sure my new phone can do both simultaneously, sometimes opting to buy an older model if the latest and greatest can't run both. For example, I upgraded to the Samsung Note 3 on Sprint once instead of the Note 4 for a few more bucks because the Note 4 has Spark software installed which prevents doing both whereas I could use data and voice at the same time flawlessly on the Note 3 and frequently did so. From my limited understanding, the Spark phones only had 1 radio whereas the Note 3 has separate radio for CMDA/LTE (but can't use faster data technology). 

rated:
Solid deal especially for my area! Thanks OP!

rated:
I have 5 lines with unlimited everything free for a year. Plus a magicbox. That is the value I give to their service for unlimited no service

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017