posted 5 days ago by
VegasVegan
Senior Member - 2K

For a limited time, buy any pizza online by paying with Visa Checkout and get a large 1-topping pizza FREE with your next order.

http://www.papajohns.com/visacheckout/

You’ll receive two emails. One will be the confirmation of your order. The second email will contain your Promo Code and should be received the day after your order.

Redeem for a FREE large 1-topping pizza. The unique promo code is valid for 30 days from the date of the second email.

14 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Papa Johns coupon thread.
rated:
"Because of inactivity, the page is not responding. Please start over."
Order went thru, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Ty OP

rated:
Not flaming OP but just want everyone who reads this to know that IMHO this alleged 'pizza' is the worst thing I've ever attempted to eat. GawdAwful is the best way I can describe it!. The so-called 'crust' had about as much flavor as a piece of cardboard - the 'sauce'??... OMG, there is NOT a word to describe it - the 'cheese'??... it's possible they milk the cows AFTER they die! OUCH....

Great price/deal but I would rather I never had another bite of this garbage even if it was the only 'pizza' available on planet earth...

Yuck.

rated:
Love Papa John's. Thanks!

rated:
piecetyme said:   Not flaming OP but just want everyone who reads this to know that IMHO this alleged 'pizza' is the worst thing I've ever attempted to eat. GawdAwful is the best way I can describe it!. The so-called 'crust' had about as much flavor as a piece of cardboard - the 'sauce'??... OMG, there is NOT a word to describe it - the 'cheese'??... it's possible they milk the cows AFTER they die! OUCH....

Great price/deal but I would rather I never had another bite of this garbage even if it was the only 'pizza' available on planet earth...

Yuck.

It really is bad compared to anything but pizzahut, but when you get down to it, getting a 2 topping large and a second pizza for $9 or less ($4.50) each, you can't really beat it. 

I ask for them to cook the pizza well done, which helps some. I also get extra sauce, which also helps add some flavor (and has no cost). 

And finally I have them cut the pizza into 12 smaller slices, which helps the pizza go further. 

rated:
Stubstify said:

"It really is bad compared to anything but pizzahut, but when you get down to it, getting a 2 topping large and a second pizza for $9 or less ($4.50) each, you can't really beat it.

I ask for them to cook the pizza well done, which helps some. I also get extra sauce, which also helps add some flavor (and has no cost).

And finally I have them cut the pizza into 12 smaller slices, which helps the pizza go further."

Thanks for confirming (sort of) - I've decided in my life that I will not make compromises simply because I can pay less money (I'll keep trying to make more). I'm planning on going around only once, and "flavor" is the flavor of life (sorry for the redundancy). I want no regrets when this journey ends. 😊💲🍕

rated:
piecetyme said:   Not flaming OP but just want everyone who reads this to know that IMHO this alleged 'pizza' is the worst thing I've ever attempted to eat. GawdAwful is the best way I can describe it!. The so-called 'crust' had about as much flavor as a piece of cardboard - the 'sauce'??... OMG, there is NOT a word to describe it - the 'cheese'??... it's possible they milk the cows AFTER they die! OUCH....

Yuck.

I believe the correct term for this is "thread crapping," not "flaming."

rated:
Thanks for the deal. My kids and I love Papa Johns. Although my current favorite it Pizza Hut pretzel crust. Fast food pizza is a great treat once a week!

rated:
Hmm...just a matter of taste, I guess. I happen to like their pizza.

Thanks OP

rated:
Is there any promo code in addition to Visa Checkout offer? A coupon could make it even better

rated:
I love the pizza.
If you didn't like the pizza then why did you bother to check out this deal? Then to crap on the thread. Not cool.

rated:
No surprise that you "love the pizza."

i check out ALL deals, don't you?

rated:
This might roll BTW, Meaning you can use the code, upgrade to an XL or add a topping (to trigger a $$ charge) and get another free pizza code the next day.

People are testing it right now on the other site. Should know by tomorrow morning.

rated:
Stubtify said:   This might roll BTW, Meaning you can use the code, upgrade to an XL or add a topping (to trigger a $$ charge) and get another free pizza code the next day.

People are testing it right now on the other site. Should know by tomorrow morning.

That appears to be working. Use your free code and add a topping and pay for the topping through VCO and get another code. You do have to start or use another Papa Johns acct though. Looks as though it's one code per Papa Johns account but not Visa.

There are also some other work arounds for people with points and codes. Check the other deal site for particulars.

rated:
piecetyme I only check out the deals I might be interested in.
I don't check in on the stuff I don't want or don't like.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017