rated:
Lot's of feedback like this ... Comfortable, but velcro strap too short

rated:
Wish I saw this earlier. Only sizes 10-12 left.

rated:
They had this for womens sizes in the store. The sizes ran small.

rated:

rated:
Kariput said:   Dead.

it's not dead. still 10-12 available.

rated:
Is a promo code needed to get the OP price? It shows $9.97 in cart.
ETA: Nevermind, I picked brown instead of black.

rated:
Scored a pair! Thanks, OP.

rated:
work for me. thanks for sharing

rated:
For me these are a great fit and are really comfortable. I don't like super tight shoes so I size up a bit; the strap length is perfect.
I've been wearing a pair on long hikes for over a month now and it seems like they are holding up quite well.
Got extra pairs at a great price.
Thanks Mr. C!!

rated:
Thanks OP, I love these and wear all the time rather than be locked into tight shoes when ever possible. Ordered spare pair. Cant go wrong for $5, shipping included

rated:
Wanted to buy a pair in store last couple months but no size 10. Thank,op, got a pair today and at half the store price, woohoo, FW rules.

rated:
Just picked up 3 pair...Thanks!

rated:
Thanks! In for a pair!

rated:
I liked the brown pair I got at the store earlier in the year. In for a couple pair of the black!

rated:
can't register. I this for members only?

rated:
Not for members only. I'm not a member and just purchased a pair. Thanks OP, needed these. My last river sandals just wore out recently.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Kariput said:   Dead.

it's not dead. still 10-12 available.

I thought it was dead because my browser settings were somehow locking out the size choices.  I just now tried a different browser and was able to order a pair.  Thanks, MISTERCHEAP.

rated:

rated:
RicheyRock said:   Not for members only. I'm not a member and just purchased a pair. Thanks OP, needed these. My last river sandals just wore out recently.

nm

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017