posted 5 days ago by
fl0werp0wer
Senior Member - 2K

Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler in Select Colors - $5.00 at Walmart. Get free in-store pickup or free shipping on $35+

Colors Available for $5:

• Robin Egg Blue
  • Dark Red
  • Hunter Green
  • Orange Blaze

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is a good item, it is in my local store and they will PM the dot com price

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   This is a good item, it is in my local store and they will PM the dot com price
  It was on the shelves at some stores for the same clearance price (same limited colors- Red and Hunter Green at a store a few weeks ago- I got a Red one then)...

rated:
Knowing Walmart, they have demanded that manufacturer reduce price for next season, so manufacturer will probably reduce quality, performance, etc. on "next generation" of product.  So, if you like these Ozark cups (like I do), you may want to stock up.

rated:

rated:
VegasVegan said:   2 for $9 and you can mix colors listed in OP

https://www.walmart.com/co/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Stainless-Steel-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-x2-Tumbler-Value-Bundle/47218589

Tried using this link but it keeps on popping up "An error has occured while adding an item to the cart. Please try again shortly." when I tried to add two to the cart.  

rated:
Walmart doing damage control over Yeti lawsuit.. Yeti suing ripoffs, asking that competitors recall the product, refund customers money, and turn over any profits. Rtic has settled. Walmart figures "f*ck that...drag it out in court, we will unload our inventory at zero profit....so nothing to destroy, no profit to turn over. Our inbred customers are not going to return their cups to get $5 back, because then they would have to go out and get a $30 Yeti if they still want an insulated cup".

rated:
As one of Walmart's "inbred customers", I am thankful for fl0werp0wer's post. These things are amazing. I already have three of them and have no shame in purchasing more. As idlezork mentioned, I too was having the same issue with the "An error has occurred while adding an item to the cart. Please try again shortly." message. However, when I pulled up the same thing on my phone, it worked perfectly fine. Now... as I have experienced before, when Walmart has technical issues of this type with the checkout, there is a high possibility that the orders (or parts thereof) may be cancelled. We shall see. In the meantime, I will sit back and enjoy my rip-off tumbler.

rated:
doofus said:   Walmart doing damage control over Yeti lawsuit.. Yeti suing ripoffs, asking that competitors recall the product, refund customers money, and turn over any profits. Rtic has settled. Walmart figures "f*ck that...drag it out in court, we will unload our inventory at zero profit....so nothing to destroy, no profit to turn over. Our inbred customers are not going to return their cups to get $5 back, because then they would have to go out and get a $30 Yeti if they still want an insulated cup".

I notice it's generally the "inbred" 4 X 4 driving Mouth breather types with all the Yeti stickers, caps etc.  
Most people with real money don't tie their self worth to a made in China Yeti cup to show off at the Luke Bryan concert. 

rated:
idlezork said:   
VegasVegan said:   2 for $9 and you can mix colors listed in OP

https://www.walmart.com/co/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Stainless-Steel-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-x2-Tumbler-Value-Bundle/47218589

Tried using this link but it keeps on popping up "An error has occured while adding an item to the cart. Please try again shortly." when I tried to add two to the cart.  

My bad you can't add 2 different colors. They both have to be the same color.

rated:
Couldn't get the 2 for $9, but 4 for $20 still not bad. Secret Santa gifts, <$10, check...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017