$35 of groceries delivered from ALDI in Dallas, SoCal, and Atlanta areas $15 AC FS
Use ALDI promo code ALDIDELIVERY to get $20 off a minimum order of $35 through their delivery service. Delivery is free for first time customers.

If you do it right, you can get $35 worth of food for $15.

The promo code was shown on the weekly ad shown here  https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/our-weekly-ads/

Wish I had known before I bought groceries for the week. 

DELIVERY PROVIDED BY INSTACART (they are a SWAGBUCKS participant I believe)

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Valid through 9/30/17 according to my local (So. Cal) ad.

rated:
ALDI stores in Atlanta area are always out of stock on about half all store items. I tried them for several months and it was always the same. I quit going there, waste of time. I wonder how they continue in business?

rated:
ALDI is the best thing since Mom's Apple Pie and the Girl Next Door !!!

We live in Florida and shop at Aldi every week. We travel to Germany once or twice a year and we always shop at Aldi there too! If you want to save a lot of money on your grocery bill (and what Fat Walleter doesn't), then take advantage of Aldi.

For the most part  Aldi doesn't sell National brands, so if your the kind of shopper that only buys things that are advertised on TV, then Aldi is not for you. Aldi stands behind it's products and if you do not like something you purchased, then return it !  You can check out their weekly ads online (ALDI.us) and then try to find another grocery store that beats their prices (you won't be able to).

Anyways, I work at a Military Commissary... and I recommend the Commissary and also ALDI to our customers.  

rated:
This looks like you need to sign up with Instacart, and then buy the items via the Instacart website. When I previously researched Instacart for getting Costco shopping delivered, it turned out the prices for the Costco items were significantly higher on Instacart than in the Costco store. Does anyone if the same is true for Aldi?

rated:
Please be aware. If they don't have an item in stock that you originally order and the price drops below $35 you will be charged whole amount. It happened to me today.

rated:
FirebirdGA said:   

They restock everything on wednesdays when the new week deals start. At my current location if you want something from the weekly catalog that is on sale you have to go by Friday or they will be out of stock on almost all of it. 

rated:
I noticed that for some items, they are slightly higher in price than what I would normally pay in store. i.e. sliced packaged cheese is normally $1.99 is $2.09 via instacart. Some items look like the normal in store price like green onions and cilantro. Also, there is a 10% service fee tracked on. With $20 off promo code, still worth ordering. I just placed my first order.

rated:
Will give this a go one time as well. But no way this can last. Why would anyone simultaneously shop at Aldi and use a service that makes it cost more to do so?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017