Avatar
posted 48 years ago by
adam714
Ancient Member

$42 after $15 rebate, there is a $4.95 handling fee but still a good deal i think

Link

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
Direct thru Kingston is cheaper for $44.99 out-the-door, as they have free shipping. Plus, you can do up to 2 rebates. Link.

How can you do two rebates, does it come with two UPC's or something?

good deal!

and FYI, we have an official flash memory deals thread.

just search hot deals for "flash memory"


ALL KINDS of deals on flash memory in there

Where's the other rebate at?

Is that two rebates for each item or two rebates for two items?

tmoney said:

<< How can you do two rebates, does it come with two UPC's or something? >>



i think he meant that you can submit up to TWO separate rebates (two UPC required of course) per name/address/rebate program.

That's true, but does it come with two UPC's. Anyone tried this.

jonnashville said:

<< Direct thru Kingston is cheaper for $44.99 out-the-door, as they have free shipping. Plus, you can do up to 2 rebates. Link. >>



N/M, Just found it!

jonnashville said:

<< Direct thru Kingston is cheaper for $44.99 out-the-door, as they have free shipping. Plus, you can do up to 2 rebates. Link. >>




I think he is saying you can buy 2 sd cards and get the rebate for both, 2 cards, each with 1 reabte...

Oh I see. I think that would make it warm, not hot. Last week Staples had an SD card for 20 bucks, from what I hear, but I didn't get in on that deal.

tmoney said:

<< Oh I see. I think that would make it warm, not hot. Last week Staples had an SD card for 20 bucks, from what I hear, but I didn't get in on that deal. >>

If it was $20 and 256MB then it was only after some risky coupons that might have been canceled and got you blacklisted. If it was 128MB and standard rebate forms it was good if not spectacular.

Got my $229 DX6440 from the best deal a while back and have been looking for a SD card to go with it... Kingston deal is better than eCost $44.99 out the door + !!! FREE (no stupid handling charge ) for !!! 2 day FEDX (not UPS ground) so definitely hotter deal as compared to eCost ..

is this deal better than viking from buy.com ~ same price

how about comparsion to the lexar memory ~ also same price if you do some coupange and rebates.. (from officemax)

actually, the CompactFlash card is what is 44.99 on the kingston site. The Secure Digital card is $59.99 (256 mb one)

gothaggis said:

<< actually, the CompactFlash card is what is 44.99 on the kingston site. The Secure Digital card is $59.99 (256 mb one) >>



But there is a 15 dollar rebate... which brings it to 44.99.

arbntmare said:

<< is this deal better than viking from buy.com ~ same price

how about comparsion to the lexar memory ~ also same price if you do some coupange and rebates.. (from officemax)
>>


I have both the Kingston and Lexar 256MB. The Lexar write speed is faster, .9MB/s compared to .5MB/s. The Kingston seems to be the same with PNY.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017